The warm water washed away all of the dirt and sweat that had stuck to my body during this mornings training, causing a sigh to leave my lips. I washed my hair and body with my favorite lavender scented shower products, before turning the water off and stepping out into the cold air. 

I shivered as the air hit my wet skin before grabbing my bath robe and pulling it around myself. My eyes widened when I exited the bathroom. Gracie and Faith that gathered, what looked to be, all of their makeup and hair products and had pilled them up on my desk. 

"Do we really need all of this stuff?" I questioned as Gracie guided me to the chair, pushing me down into it. Faith giggled when she saw my wide eyes. 

"Absolutely." Gracie answered as she plugged in a blow dryer and got to work on my damp hair. 

..

An hour and a half later Gracie and Faith stood in front of me, admiring their work.

"You look beautiful Carly." Gracie complimented. I smiled at me before taking the mirror that she was holding out to me. My eyes widened when I saw my reflection. The girls had put my hair up into an elegant up do, a few hairs falling down to frame my face. My makeup was light and I could tell that they were going for a natural look, my eyes popped due to this. 

"Thank you guys." I said, beaming up at them. 

"Your welcome, luna." Faith teased, causing me to laugh. I hadn't even noticed that Gracie has left the room but suddenly she walked in, holding a dress in her arms.

"Here, put this on." Gracie told me as she passed me the dress. I slipped the bathrobe off before sliding into the dress. Gracie placed a hair of black heels at my feet and I stepped into them. 

Looking in the full length mirror that hung on my wall made me smile. The dress was a royal blue color that came down to just above my legs. The solid, under layer of the dress was a sweat-heart style while lace layed over it. 

"Are you ready?" Gracie asked. I nodded my head and took her arm when she offered it. I could hear the excited chatter of the pack as soon as we left my heartbeat. A sudden wave of nerves rushed over me, making my heart pound. 

"Its going to be fine." Gracie reassured me, obviously hearing my bedroom. Xavier was waiting for us at the bottom of the stared and as soon as I caught sight of him my breath got caught in my throat. 

He was dressed in a pair of dark jeans with a dark blue dress shirt, one that matched the shade of my dress. As soon as he caught our scents to whirled around. Our eyes connected and I saw the surprise in them as he took me in, the surprise soon turned to a look of lust. 

"Am I the only one who's feeling uncomfortable right now?" Gracie coughed out, breaking me and Xavier from our staring. A light blush coated my cheeks.

"You look beautiful." Xavier spoke finally, causing an even darker blush to coat my cheeks. 

"Thank you." I answered quietly as I walked down the last few steps, taking his out stretched hand. The sparks that appeared when our skin touched still surprised and caused shivers to run down my body.

We were nearing the doors to the back yard now and my heart was pounding nervously. I took a deep breath to try and calm myself, though it didn't help much. The entire pack was standing in the back yard and as soon as we stepped out they all went silent.

Xavier led me to the stage and helped me up onto it. As I stared out into the crowd I was relieved to see that nobody in the crowd seemed to be angry.

"As you all know my mate, Sophia, got into a fatal accident the night that I met her. She has been pronounced brain dead for more then a year no. Due to that reason I have taken a mate, Carly Fay." Xaviers loud voice projected across the yard. There was silence for a few seconds before the crowd broke into applause.

It was as if a large weight had been lifted off of my chest. Xavier turned to me then. He took both of my hands in his and looked me straight in the eyes.

"Do you, Carly Fay, accept the responsibility of not only being the Luna for this pack but also being my mate?" Xavier questioned, authority in his voice. I stared into his beautiful blue eyes and felt happiness fill me.

"I do." I spoke clearly, loudly.

"Then I, Alpha Xavier Jones, declare you Luna of this pack."

As soon as the words left Xaviers mouth I felt a sudden rush of power, which caused me to gasp. I also felt as if I was suddenly connected to every single member in the pack, and in a way I guess that was.

The crowd silently bowed their heads.

"Luna." They spoke in unison. Xavier intertwined his large hand with mine and stared down at me with pride. I smiled at him before getting up on my tip toes and kissing him on the cheek. We both turned to face forward, watching our pack.

....................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey guys! So sorry for the long wait but I hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading!

- Katelynn (: