the epic start.

Once upon a time the three most powerful witches died and their spirits selected human beings who would be powerful and strong enough to be the perfect golden trio of witches. After some time the Kids would recognize that they got the powers of the ancient witches. Some time past by till the 16th birthday of the oldest witch came and with that the day, that should finnaly show them their real powers.

"Hey Jonhnson", i heard the voice of one of my best friends Chloe. She greated me while walking past me to the bus stop where our other best friend Aiden waited for us. I was a bit confused why she didn't stop to wait for me but i pushed it to the fact that today was her birthday and she never liked celebrating it. I took my backbag from the ground where i placed it while waiting for chloe. It was havier than normally because i brought i present for my friend. A loud scream cut my thoughts of and i looked up only to see my two friends infront of the bus. I was scared because i thought the bus was about to hit them but as looked a bit closer i saw the bus a few inches aboth the ground. My two friends had there hands pointed to the bus. Their looks concentrated on the bus infront of them. Aiden mumbled something i wasn't able to understand. I went a bit closer to help them but i had no clue what i should do. The only idea which came up to my mind was to copy their actions and stand beside them. As i raised my hand the bus suddenly starts to burn. I was fucking scared. What was that? Did we... did we just burn a bus full of people? I had no answer to this questions but one thing i knew for sure. We had to run. Run away till we are sure nobody would find us. Ever. I looked at chloe and saw pure confusion in her face. Aiden had more of an amused look. I grabbed the hands of my friends and pulled them away from the fire. Fuck this we didn't have time for watching the people die or safe them. We had to use our time to run away.

"Wait. Have you seen that? What was that?", i heard the deep voice of Aiden. "I don't know but it was nice. Like we just burned that bus. We have powers and thats all i need to know. This day is so fucking nice.", Chloe exclaimed completly excited. "I know this is nice but we have to leave now. I am too young to go to jail. So lets go i already have a plan where we could go. My dad won't mind if we take his money to book a flight to America, i guess.", was my reaction to their statements. Chloe answered: "Thats sounds like a plan. Lets fucking go i am hyped."