VOTING RULES & TAGGING

Comment in-line here to tag your friends, readers or anyone else who will be interested in voting for your story. You can tag as many people as you wish here only.

Please read the rules carefully before you vote so your vote isn't invalid.

» Voting rules:

1.  Each individual (including judges) can only vote for one book in each category.

2. Participants (those who have entered a book in the contest) may vote for two books in each category.

3. You may only vote once throughout the voting duration in a single category. No multiple votes are allowed. If you vote again for any other book or the same book in a single category, all of your votes will be considered invalid and will not count.

4. No irrelevant comments should be made in the voting sections. No tagging, no conversations and no wishing anyone good luck. This is for us to count the votes accurately.

5. In-line comments only. If you do not have it enabled you can easily turn it on in the settings on the top right corner when you tap on the screen. If your comment isn't in-line then it won't be counted.

Please follow the rules above to make sure your vote is counted. We won't comment saying it's accepted or rejected. We will simply ignore votes that are wrongly done.

We have been extremely lenient in the past but to ensure this process is fair, we urge you to follow the rules properly.

How to vote?

In an in-line comment beside the story's name, comment "voted".

Remember, you can only vote once in every category if you are an entry reader and comment in-line only.

Rules are subject to change without notice.

Voting ends on 8th August, which means you have a week to collect as many votes as you can.

Now that you have read the rules carefully, you may proceed to voting for your favorite stories!

Comment here to tag others as you are not allowed to tag in the voting chapters.

Please be patient as we update the categories one by one.

Good luck!