Weird Rabbit Woman

Start from the beginning

"Damn it, Damian. It didn't take you more than 10 seconds to conclude that we were not only in France, but specifically Paris. The rabbit obviously had unfinished business with you, and I bet this has everything to do with your secret soulmate. So start talking before I lose my patience."

Drake sounded more intimidating than Todd, I'm kinda impressed to be honest.

"Tim is right, Damian. Probably if we return to Gotham the rabbit woman will send us back to France. Apparently she wants you to do something here. So spare us from wasting more time and start talking, please."

Grayson sounded calmer than the annoying pair, wanting to appeal to my friendly side. As if I had one. But, I have to admit, they're right, that weird woman is probably returning me here until I'm brave enough to face her.

"We are here because my soulmate lives here. The room you can see upstairs with the balcony is hers." It took longer for me to confess than what took the three of them to began climbing in the shadows to her balcony. I joined them, and the instant I landed I felt like I was short of breath.

"Stop being a coward, Robin! Come in and talk to her so we can go home." Drake was getting angrier, I'm seriously thinking about knocking him out. I'd rather carry him than keep listening him. It's almost one in the morning but knowing her she's probably awake. Maybe they are right and I should arm myself with courage at once.

I was still analyzing my few options when in a quick and agile movement a beautiful blue-eyed woman came out onto the balcony in defense mode. I was expecting her to curse in French, or even a kick on the stomach. But as soon as our eyes connected, the young woman dropped to her knees and began to cry.

"What the hell, Damian? What did you do to the poor thing to receive you like this?" I heard Todd mutter behind me, but the truth is, I don't even know the answer. I know I hurt her, but it's not normal for her to start crying like this. The only thing I could do was get in my knees with her and hug her. At first she became incredibly tense, but she calmed down after a few minutes.

After what felt like 15 minutes, she began to speak.

"You are not real, but how I wish you were. I miss you every day, you know that right? I, I hope you know that. I miss you so much, D." She was sobbing, and hurting. And my heart just couldn't handle it.

"Angel, What are you talking about? Of course I'm real." She started crying even louder after hearing my voice.

"I would love to, but it's been 10 years since I lost you. I couldn't even say goodbye to you, I should have been there, I should have done something."
What is she talking about? I turned to see my brothers, who saw her as if she was crazy.

"Angel, nothing happened to me, the last time we spoke was two years ago, I really don't know what you're talking about. Here are my brothers who can corroborate that I am not a ghost at all."

• Mari

I decided to obey Damian and turn to meet three men who looked at me with curiosity, I quickly recognized them as the famous Gotham city superheroes. I gently pushed Dami a few centimeters away to see his face. He didn't look 14 like the last time I saw him, but neither did he look 24. At most, he could have been about 18 years old. Very strange things have happened to me throughout my life, but this? I need to calm down and start looking for a solution. If I'm dreaming all this there must be some reason, I have to find out what it is.

"So, If this is real, why are you guys here?" I tried to sound more confident but my lip couldn't stop shaking and my voice sounded much higher than I would have liked.

"I think the Bunny Miraculous holder brought us here, for some reason." What? Alix brought them here? So, this is actually happening? Suddenly the few pieces I had started to fit. They are real, but not from, here. I wipe away my tears with my blouse, trying to collect myself.

"Why would Bunnix bring you here?"

"I was arguing with these jerks about soulmate bonds and how you deserve someone much better than me." Damian looked somewhat embarrassed to admit this in front of me, the woman on the other side of the string.

"I think I get it know." He's real, but not my Damian. My Dami died in that horrible way a decade ago, and there's nothing I can do to bring him back.

I realize that I was thinking for too long and started to explain.

"Bunnix not only brought you to Paris, she brought you to one of the many alternate universes that exist. I'm Marinette Dupain-Cheng, but not your Marinette Dupain-Cheng. I'm 24 years old, and here, in my universe, you died in a horrible accident at the league 10 years ago along with your grandfather."

The four of them were speechless. The one in the halmet somehow managed to say "What the hell?"