𝟎𝟐- 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬

You were seated in your first period class which just happened to be art you're favorite class

    You were seated in your first period class which just happened to be art you're favorite class. The reason it was your favorite was simple the teacher Mrs. Skewitz  would always  give her students all the creative freedom in the world. There was no judgement in her classroom it was always kept respectful and peaceful when the time to demonstrate each assignment came  at the end of every week she would give us an optional topic to make an artistic piece about  and then we were left to our own devices she was always very open minded and to put it simply just one of your favorite teachers.

"Settle down settle down class," the volume in the class came to a halt " I know this isn't something we do usually but For this upcoming week we'll be working on a special project"

"What kind of project Miss?" A girl in the back of the class asked 

"Well I was just getting to that Miss Alex  you see this project requires you to simply make a piece of your liking but it must have a special meaning it could be anything you hold dear to you it can be anything from a family pet to perhaps a painting of a cassete knowing you music loving teens"

You could hear murmurs all around the class, you yourself were already intrigued and trying to think about what to do for your project 

"Now putting that aside I'll be passing out report cards students" Mrs. Skewitz says with a hardly noticeable smirk 

You watch as she passes down each column and  eventually reaches your desk handing you your own report card you gives you a nod. You look down at it almost afraid of the results 'sigh'  you did good for most of your classes you have A's and B's for all of them except math but you were find with that geometry was never your favorite class. Once again you could hear most of the students around you moaning and groaning about their own report cards most of them repeat the phrase "I'm so dead" and "My parents are gonna kill me"  You put your own card away and just in time as soon as you zipped up your back pack the bell had rung  everybody was making their way out including you.

You heard your phone ring and instantly answer it already having a clue about who it might be 

"Y'ello?" 

"Y/N! did you get your report card already?" asks Cher  "Yeah did you?" you ask

"Yeah and you wont belive what I got in debate" she replies 

"Let me guess a B?" you say right behind her

She jumps in surprise and gently shoves you"

"Not cool you spooked me" 

"My bad, but what'd you get in debate?"

"Mr Hall gave me a C ! can you belive that?"

"He's way harsh he gave me a C- " says Dione next to you

"How bout you what'd you get Y/N?" she asks

"Oh he gave me a B+..." 

"Lucky!" both Cher and Dione exclaimed