𝟎𝟕- 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

   Not being one to back down so easily, you stare back at him and scoff " I would hope so it is yours after all" He tilts his head but before he can continue  a familiar blonde pops up behind him. Cher shoves him aside " Stop scaring off  my guests and scram"   he rolls his eyes at her antics and waves you and Kristi goodbye before heading inside. You bite down on your lip with  disappoint that your interaction was cut so short but before you make time to sulk Cher rushes you and your sister into her jeep.

   You hop into the backseat with Kristi and tighten your seatbelt, You look over at your sister "Kristi brace yourself this may be the last time we see each other" she looks at you and then at Cher  in confusion before you burst out laughing "Our beloved  Cher here is know for her notoriously bad driving skills" 

 Cher gasps at the accusation "That's so not true! Kristi don't listen to your sister she's got a few screws loose, I'm a great driver"  Kristi chortles " You don't have to tell me twice. I live with her"   the two share a laugh  as Cher starts up the car "We'll make a quick detour to pick up Dionne and head straight to the mall, any objections?" You and  Kristi shake your heads,  you grab onto the handle above the car door bracing yourself as you guys take off. ' Please let us make it there and back in one piece!' You pray.

After Cher and Kristi's amazing duet renditions of what seemed to be a million Britney Spear's songs they ended on "You drive me crazy" Which seemed fitting. The jeep approaches a familiar looking house, and just before  Cher could use her car horn Dionne quickly dashes  towards us and hops into the seat next to mine, I lean in to give her a hug "Hi Dee" I greet her, " Hey Girly How ya been?" You go on to tell her how Cher and Kristi have been playing radio commando, and playing Britney non-stop

She let's out a laugh and playfully nudges the backseat of Cher's seat " Sound about right"  Cher adjusts her mirror to look over at us, "Hey! my car my jams!" she retorts, we both shake our heads at her antics. Dionne looks over at the other passenger seat and leans in closer " and who might you be missy?" Kristi  looks bashful before answering her and mentioning that she's your sister " My My the Y/L/N's are full of beauties huh?  you gently shove her  "Hey hey my little sister's off limits Dee, go start an argument with Murray or something" 

The whole car is engulfed with laughter and giggles "Oh Babe don't even get me started on that  jerkwad as a matter of fact just the other day he was paging me non stop again-" And the remainder of the ride to the mall  went on with Dee ranting to all of us about her boy trouble. Before she could get into the juicy details we had arrived at our destination.  Cher and Kristi are the first two to hop off, then Dionne and lastly yourself.

You all enter the mall, you didn't have any particular store in mind so you just trail alongside the shopaholics. You follow them into a JC Penny  you look around for  a bit kind of lost in thought that you fail to notice a figure beside you until you feel  a hand on your shoulder. It was Kristi you shoot her a questioning look  "What's up?"  For the first time in a while you see a smile, a genuine smile on her face "Nothing...Just wanted to say Cher and Dionne are really cool"   you smile.

"See I told you, you guys would get along didn't I?"  she rolls her eyes at you " Yeah I guess you did dork"  you ruffle her hair a bit " Just like I said, you had nothing to worry about goose they like ya" She looks at you with a mixture of emotions but the most prominent ones being horror and embarrassment " I'm not 12 anymore!   so let's drop the goose thing okkkay?!" she exclaims  "awe but it'  cute" you pout, she feigns annoyance  and sighs "...Whatever let's just go catch up with Dionne and Cher before we loose them" you grimace at the thought of having to hunt down the two in the massive JC Penny and hastily follow her.

The two of you finally spot  Cher and Dee, you approach them and by the look of it Cher seems like she's going through buyers  remorse or something  it's unusual she comes out of a store with just one sole bag  so you ask her " Everything alright Cher? it looks like you're going through  buyers  remorse " you say "That's just what I was thinking" said Dee.

"Well I was just talking to Dee about...my grades" She then went on about how she tried to get every teacher to change her grade, she talked about her supposed "Break up" to her PE teacher who bumped her grade up to a B 'wow maybe I should try that sometime' then she explained how she had to start  a letter writing campaign  to the congressmen about the violations of  the clean air act for Ms. Geist in order for her to bump up her grade. 'yikes that's a whole lot of effort' and lastly she groaned about how Mr. Hall would refuse to change her grade. You gave her a pitied look "You're very courageous for even asking Mr. Hall for a grade change, everyone knows he's as stiff as a board when it comes to it. so I salute you for your efforts cadet" you giggle while doing a salute

" Haha laugh it up... you s aren't the ones that are gonna have to face my father's wrath when he sees it...unless" 'oh uh' You  see Gears turning in Cher's head "... I have a plan!"  She exclaims. " Since he's just an angry, sad, and lonely man..all he needs is a good boink fest to liven up his spirits and give me- us better grades!" You look at her like she's grown a third head you look over at Dee hoping she'll back you up but to your horror she seems on board " Now hold on you might be on to something go on"

She goes to describe  the teacher's and staff as possible bachelorettes, however her list is dwindled pretty fast  considering most of them are married, too old, or simply uninterested "Oh em gee! who else better for Mr. Hall than our beloved Ms. Geist...sure she just needs a bit of a make over but it isn't anything we can't help with right?" she looks over at us, You sigh and then laugh 'jesus all this over a report card....what's the worst that could happen? " Oh you already know I'm all in" You hear Dee say, "You know you guys are crazy right?-" they look at you with wide eyes and pouts on their lips "-fineee but you're treating me to dinner!" They high-five and cheer " Deal! come over tonight for dinner and it's settled" you nod in agreement.

You mention how late it's getting and how you're starting to feel famished, so you convince them, to wrap up their shopping and make their way back to the car. You all hop in but this time Kristi takes the backseat next to you and whispers " Your friends are kooky-" she  grins "- no wonder you all get along" you  laugh