~chapter 3~

*I fought for you the hardest it made me the strongest so tell me your secrets I just can't stand to see you leaving but heaven couldn't wait for you, no heaven couldn't wait for you so go on, go home*

5days later

~~jasmine~

I couldn't manage to get out the bed this morning because the ache in my chest of kyerra dying hurt me to my core I couldn't function right anymore losing her broke my heart.

I can't believe she's actually gone it doesn't seem real. I feel like any moment she could walk through the door and say it was all a joke , but I know she won't.

"Baby you need to get up you know the funeral is today I don't wan't you mopping around and you know she wouldn't wan't that she would wan't you to be happy. Don't think of it as a loss think of it as a blessing ,because she doesn't have to suffer anymore."

"Ok baby? "He said while hugging me and wiping the tears falling from my eyes.

" O-Ok babe" I said while sniffing.

"And one more thing stop crying you know I hate when you cry so please dry it up just until we get to the church."

"Ok.."

I finally got up from my side of the bed and walked to the bathroom to take a shower. I slowly undressed and turned the water on and got in and just let the warm water flow down my body , I was startled when I felt a warm body press against mine. I didn't even notice jerome even followed me in here.

"I'm sorry baby if I scared you , but time would move faster if I took a shower with you" he said with a slight smile.

"Baby you know I love you right?"

"Yeaa.. you tell me you love me all the time."

"But do you think I actually mean it?" He said while turning me around so I could look him in his eyes.

"To be honest I don't know babe."

"Well I do love you baby and when I tell you that I don't want you to think I'm just any other nigga telling his girl he loves her just because they're together at the moment.

I tell you I love you because your the best thing that ever happened to me and when I say that it simply comes straight from the heart."

His soft words and beautiful eyes and soft tone in his voice kind of uplifted my spirit just by looking in his eyes I could tell he meant ever word he said. And honestly he was the best thing that happened to me too.

"I love you to babe" I said with a single tear falling from my eyes.

"I love you to the moon and back and I hate to see you crying or walking around with a frown on your face,I know I don't show it but that hurts my heart to see you like that. And I know I have to stay strong not only for us today but for the baby also.

I will stand by your side today even though it will be one of the hardest days for you, it's only right if you have someone that cares and loves you to stand and walk with you each step of the way. "