Chapter 15

Matt's Pov

It has been 1 week and kylie hasn't shown any sign of being conscious. mahogany and the other guys come by regularly to visit but stay overnight. "matt you need to go home and get clothes, you've been here all week." carter said.
"I can't just leave her here." "what if she wakes up while I'm gone!" I state getting angry and loud. " don't worry matt, it will be okay." he said. I sighed and stood up making my way to the door. I looked towards kylie lying still on the hospital bed and hoped she will be okay.

Carter Pov

Matt finally agreed to go home and shower. he was so worried that she would wake up without him being there. but we all know she won't wake up soon. I mean she hasn't shown any signs of recovery and its been a week. I switch on the tv and flip to the history channel. the curse of oak island comes on and the guys are draining a swamp on the island that they believe has treasure or the holy grail in it. I finally turn off the tv and check the time. wow I was watching that show for nearly an hour. I look to my right and see matt sleeping beside me. I didn't even hear him come in. I get up and sit in the chair beside Kylie's bed. and grab her hand. matt comes over and sis on the other side and holds her other hand. we both start crying and matt suddenly stops. he jumps up and points at her hand. "her hand squeezed mine!" he yelled.
"Really!" I asked.
"Yes, look her heart rate is going up!" I run back toward her and hold her hand. " if you can hear us kylie please show us a sign!" I pleaded

Kylie's Pov

Dad starts to cry so I try with all my power to do something to make him feel better. i lightly squeeze his hand and he immediately lets go. I can hear him telling somebody that I moved. somebody grabs my hand and tells me " if you can hear us kylie please show us a sign." its carter. I squeeze his hand as hand as hard as I can and succeed. he kisses my forehead and let's go of my hand. I feel so happy and my heart won't stop racing. I hear somebody come in and pokes a needle into my arm. I flinch and my heart goes faster.

A/N

95 views 5 votes for next update~Kylie🌸