Chapter 7

?'s POV:

She is my rightful daughter and I shall have her back! I broke out of jail to kill whoever had her and make her life miserable.

Carters POV:

I was laying in bed and I heard a smash. i tried to go back to sleep but I heard crying and matt screaming. I ran to Matt's room and saw a large man with a gun pointing it at him and Kylie.

Matt's POV:

A tall man came into my room and told me to get on the floor. i grabbed Kylie and sat down. he pointed a gun at me and told me to give him Kylie I yelled "no, she is my daughter and you're not taking her!!" she started crying and carter came in with the rest of the guys. the man didn't notice and carter and aaron grabbed him and Nash took his gun. Cameron just stood there smiling. I called the police and they took him to jail. Cameron picked Kylie up and she started screaming "shut up you brat!" he yelled "put her down!" we all yelled he just let go of her and she fell down the stairs. she started crying even more. Aaron picked her up and was comforting her while carter Nash and I made Cameron leave. we were taking Kylie to the car to go to the hospital and we saw Cameron talking on the phone someone "hey, it's too bad that when you came to get that little brat they called the cops." When he saw us he ran down the street we were driving and we saw that man and Cameron in a car coming towards us and.....