Chapter 9

(Thx for 2k me at my cousin had and emoji party )

Kylie's POV

We got to one of daddy's friends house and we saw 6 guys.(in this Connor is still there) there were pumpkins and scary things everywhere. I was so scared so I ran to mahogany. She giggled picked me up and walked to the guys. This is kylie mahogany said I'm JC and this is Connor Sam Ricky kian and Trevor. Said a guy with fluffy brown hair. Mahogany handed me to JC and we went inside while she talked to the others. We were in the living room when a guy walked down the stairs. I couldnt tell who he was buy when JC went to the bathroom the guy grabbed me and covered my mouth. I tried to scream but it only came out as little noises. When I stopped moving I saw the guy was Cameron.

JC POV (o2l will be in the story quite a bit)

I left the little cutie so I could go to the bathroom mahogany said she would tell me what happened later. Cameron was over to film a few videos and he was staying here for a while. I was walking down the hall and I heard kian Ricky and Cameron yelling. When I got downstairs I saw Kylie crying and mahogany Sam and Trevor calming her down. Sam pulled me into the kitchen and told me Cameron hurt Kylie and got her kidnapped. I ran into the living room and made Cameron leave.

A/N

I'm so so so sorry I didn't post I have been really busy with school and I will post 3 more chapters this week. When letters are bold it means people are talking. I got a DM on instagram with some question that I can answer so here they are

*do you still have a co owner - no she quit and didn't even post anything so if you want to be it you can tweet me at Kylie_cl_Moore or DM me on instagram @kylie__m23

*how old are you - I am 12 almost 13

*what country are you from- canada

*what is your real name - Kylie

* what kind of pets do you have - I have a Chihuahua and a tabby cat

* who is your fav magcon (old) guy - matt

Those are some of the questions and if you have any more tweet or DM me