Chapter 25

Kylie's pov:
It is getting close to the Christmas season and me and dad are going gift shopping. so far I have gifts for my mom,my dad, Nash,the jacks, and some gifts for donation. I just left Aeropostale when I see my dad walking toward me.
We have to go home ky. he says.

Okay I reply.
we walk out to the car and I get in. I notice dad looks sad.
What's wrong dad? I ask.

Nothing. he replies.
I just shrug it off and we head toward home. when we get home my dad gets out of the car quickly and slams the door. I quickly follow him into the house. dad runs up to meet mom at the top of the stairs. I walk into the kitchen and make hot chocolate for me and Nash who is also here. I bring the drinks to the living room and I sit on the cough placing one mug by nash. he is editing a video so he barely notices be but mumbles a thank you. as I reach for the tv remote the doorbell rings. I sigh and get up to answer the door. when I open it I see a tall blond man with hazel eyes.
Are you Kylie? he asks.

Yes who are you? I reply.

I am officer Blake is your parents home?

Um yea one minute. I run upstairs an knock on my mom and dads room they don't answer me so I run an get Nash

there is an officer here and he wants to talk to dad and mom! I say.

Nash gets up and walks to the door.
Hi I'm Nash Kylie's uncle

I'm officer Blake...

that's all I hear before I walk off to the living room. about 5 minutes later Nash closes the door but when I look back I see a girl a little bit older than me standing beside him.
Matt Alexis come down here quick! he yells. they come running down the stairs and are shocked when they see the girl.
Who is she? mom asks
Umm Kylie's sister. Nash replies. mom and dad look confused ad I am just shocked.
Hi, I'm Victoria. she shyly says.
She has brown and purple hair and blue-green eyes. she is really pretty.
So I guess we are sisters.

A/N

I got a good idea for a chapter so I decided to write it. The girl in the picture is kylies sister.Also make sure to vote comment and follow for more chapters.
~Kylie🌸