"Come on, Ronald!" I shouted, and he quickly got back up. I looked over at Lavender Brown, who had been sitting on the edge of her seat the whole time. I watched as she visibly relaxed when Ron was back on, and harshly clapped. 

"Confundus." I heard Hermione whisper, making my jaw drop. 

"You did not-" I cut myself off when Cormac shifted over to the side, making the Quaffle go through the hoop. "You're insane. Cheeky. Brilliant. All of those at once." 

Hermione just looked down and smirked. I watched as the last throw at Ron was blocked when he spun upside down, hitting the Quaffle away with his head. Lavender jumped up, screaming for joy as she clapped. 

"Isn't he brilliant?" I heard her gasp. 

"Yes. A perfect match for Hermione." I heard Luna respond. I watched as Lavender quickly sat down, making me let out a loud laugh, before slapping my hand over my mouth. 

"I love my sister." I told Hermione, who nodded. 

"I have to admit, I thought I was gonna miss that last one." Ron spoke, as the four of us sat in front of the fire. "I hope Cormac's not taking it too hard. He's got a bit of a thing for you, Hermione. Cormac." 

"Disgusting." I rolled my eyes. 

"He's vile." Hermione agreed. 

"Have you heard of this spell? Sectumsempra?" Harry asked, showing Hermione and I the Advanced Potions Book. On the page, writting carefully on the edge of the page were the words 'Sectumsempra: For Enemies'

"No I haven't. And if you had a shred of self-respect, you'd hand that book in." Hermione scolded. 

"Not bloody likely. He's top of the class, right next to Elena. He's better than you, Hermione. Slughorn thinks he's a genius." Hermine slammed her Daily Profit down at Ron's words, before glaring at him. "What?" 

"I'd like to know whose book that was. Let's have a look." Hermione reached over to grab the book from Harry's hands, but he moved it away from her. 

"No." Harry said, standing up. Hermione stood up too, giving him a weird look. 

"Why not?" She scoffed.

"He's probably going to say something stupid like the-" I was cut off. 

"The binding is fragile." Harry lied. 

"Like that." I pointed at Harry, who glared at me. 

"The binding is fragile?" Hermione repeated, following him around the Common Room. 

"Yeah." Harry nodded, and Ginny quickly took the book out of his hands from behind. 

"Who's the Half-Blood Prince?" Ginny asked after reading the inside of the book. 

"Who?" I furrowed my eyebrows, and she looked down at me as she walked backwards, away from Harry. 

"That's what it says, right here. 'This book is property of the Half-Blood Prince'." Ginny read aloud, before throwing the book at Harry, who quickly caught it. He walked over to a spare desk in the corner of the Common Room and sat down, reading the book by himself. 

"For weeks, you carry around this book, you practically sleep with it, and yet you have no desire to find out who the Half-Blood Prince is?" Hermione scoffed, as we made our way to Hogsmeade.