Chapter 24

"Dad?" I called running down the spiral staircase, and into the kitchen. 

"Yes, Elena?" He responded, setting down his coffee mug. 

"Since there is only 2 more days left before we go back to school, I was wondering if I could stay with Hermione and the Weasley's in The Leaky Cauldren." I gave him puppy dog eyes. "Pleaseee!"

"Alright, alright. Only because you haven't seen Hermione since your birthday, and Ron since the end of June." I grinned, and hugged my dad. 

"Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!" I cried, before running back upstairs to grab my already packed trunk. 

"Are you sure you have everything?" Dad asked, and I nodded. 

"See you at school Lena." Luna gave me a small hug, and I nodded, before stepping into the fireplace.

"See you at Christmas, dad. The Leaky Cauldren!" I dropped the Floo Powder, and I was engulfed in green flames before I appeared in The Leaky Cauldren's fireplace. I let out a cough, and dusted my dress off.

"Elena!" I heard, making a smile form on my face

"Ronald!" I copied his tone, and pulled him in a short hug. "How was Egypt?"

"Egypt was amazing! We were in the Daily Profit, wanna see?" He pulled me over to the table his family was sat at and pulled out an article. 

"Wow, you looked like you guys had a lot of fun." I said, as I stared at the picture in awe. "Merlin's Beard, is Hermione here?" 

"Not yet. She said she will come later today, though. Apparently, she got a new cat." My eyes widened at Ron's words. 

"Milo!"

"Thanks for bringing him, dad." I sighed as I took Milo from his arms. 

"Don't worry about it, you were excited to see your friend. I best be off." Dad aparated away, and I sat back down, setting Milo in my lap. 

"Elena, dear, how are you?" Mrs Weasley asked. 

"I'm doing very well, how are you doing?" I replied. 

"Oh, aren't you just the sweetest. I am doing wonderful, dear." She gave me a big smile. 

"Ah, I heard that-" George started. 

"Our favorite Lovegood was here!" Fred finished. 

"Hey, you two! It's good to see you! Is Cobrina here?" I looked around for the black haired girl. 

"No, not yet. Don't know when Snape will let her out of the house." Fred answered, and I furrowed my eyebrows. 

"Why is she at Professor Snape's house?" I asked. 

"He's her Godfather, silly!" Fred and George laughed at me, but immediately stopped when Mrs Weasley slapped their arms. 

"Don't make fun of her! She didn't know." She scolded.