-22-

Josh's pov

"Bye baby" Nessa said as she left the house
Kay looked upset and turned to face me
"What does she mean?" She asked genuinely
"I don't know."
"What do you mean you don't know she just kissed you in front of me!"
That left me shocked. My girlfriend didn't even trust me.
"What so you don't trust me!? She did that out of nowhere!"
"Josh, look I want to handle this maturely. At least I didn't just walk away and never speak to you again."
I sighed, she was right.
"Okay. But please baby, trust me I only want you. Not Nessa."

Time skip to the next day

I woke up in josh's arms and remembered i had to check on everyone from sway
I walked into bryces room and woke him up. I handed him advil and said to get water from downstairs. It was the same for everyone else untill i saw Noah Beck on our couch. I woke him up as i did with the rest and asked him if he wanted clothes to change into.
"Oh- um sure." Noah replied hesitantly.
"Here's l an advil you can grab water from the fridge and ill get you some clothes. " i replied smiling.
I went back upstairs and walked into Bryce's room knowing he was in the shower. I grabbed sweatpants and a
t-shirt and walked into josh's room to wake him up. After that i went back downstairs and handed Noah the clothes.
Avani had finally come downstairs.
"Kayyyyyy"she whined
"I wanna go to the mall today" she said
"Let's match!!"
I ran upstairs with her and we picked out an outfit.

We both put our hair into high pony tails and did our makeup

We said bye to everyone amd walked out the door. Avani drove us to the mall and when we got there we saw somthing rather...

Terrifying.