-14-

Kio's pov
"I fucking hate you Bryce Hall."
It hurt me that her own brother was putting her in pain. I always hated Bryce but now I'm going to dispose of him.

Avani's pov
I think Anthony is gonna kill Bryce at this point....

Chicken wing chicken wing hotdog And bologna chicken and macaroni chilling with my Homies....

I'm gonna kill Bryce.

Anthony's pov
I'm. Going. Attack. Mode.
On Bryce.

Josh's pov
Im going to Stab Bryce in the throat.
———————————————————
Time skip
Kay's pov
Avani walked over to me
" Hey um we packed Bryces stuff up so he's going back to your parents house so we need to bring it to him but we figured you wouldn't wanna go so someone can stay at the house with you if you want."
Josh had just walked into the room as she said the last part.
"Oh I'll stay if I go Bryce will probably die."
Josh has stayed by me all day and in the hospital when it was okay to have friends in Avani of course said she was my sister.
Kio gave josh a weird look almost like he was mad. I kinda think Kio has a thing for me but I don't really know. Josh and I went into the kitchen after everyone left. Josh grabbed some chips and I started to make cookies. He looked at me as I grabbed the sugar and just smiled. God he's really hot. Of course I knew that all of Bryce's friends were hot but damnnn.
I started to mix everything and josh asked me to teach him how to cook I giggled and asked him to mix the rest of the batter.
He got a bunch of it on the counter.
"Oh my god josh" we both laughed.
I grabbed the bowl
"Put your hands on mine"
He looked at me for a second and then did as I said.
We were talking and laughing and then the cookies were ready for the oven.
I placed them in carefully and looked over at him.
"Hey uh Josh?"
"Yeah Kay?"
"Thank you for um everything."
He didn't reply so I looked up at him he's reeaallyyy tall.
We stared into each others eyes and soon our lips met.
It felt amazing like we were the only people in the world josh pulled away abruptly
"I'm so sorry I shouldn't have done that"
I looked at him.
"Josh it's okay."
He asked if I was sure so I got on my toes and kissed Him again.
"Yes."