When you look in her eyes all you see is hate

Start from the beginning

//the next day//
//Kris' POV//

"What do I even wear to an award show?" I asked myself as I went through my clothes. "Oh the predicament" I said and pulled out my phone and called Bethany Mota.

"Mikaela how are you doing?"

"Hey I'm doing great, I have a quick question to ask you, I'm going to attend Premios juventud and I have no idea what to wear"

"I got this okay it has to be something causal but at the same time glamorous"

"Okay"

"Pick something out and send me a picture"

"Okay"

"Alright well I'll let you do that, have a great time and good luck"

"Thanks, take care"

"You too"

I hung and stared at the pile of clothes. "okay" I said and pulled out a black long sleeve dress. The sleeves were lace and the skirt was a pencil skirt that went down to my midthigh. after I slipped it on I did a quick spin in front of the mirror. "This will work" I said and slipped on a pair of black pumps. I waved my hair and added foundation, mascara, liquid eyeliner, and blood red lipstick. I slipped on my three rings and grabbed my camera off the desk. the struggle of not having an assistant was having to carry my own equipment, luckily I only had to carry around my camera and a flash if needed. I stuffed my phone in my purse and walked out.

I hailed a taxi and arrived at the venue. I walked to the back and showed the security guard my pass.

I walked down the hall and out onto the open entrance where the celebrities would be arriving.

"I gotta send Bethany the picture" I said and took a quick selfie.

I placed the camera strap around my neck so I could follow the celebrities around. After two hours of boring my self to death I saw as the cars started to pull up.

I got my camera ready as the first celebrity got out.

I was starting to regret wearing heels as I had to run back and forth. I looked at the time and was relieved when I saw this was almost over. I fixed my camera and got the focus ready. I placed the lens up to my eye and snapped the picture. I looked at the screen and saw that it was the guy from the studio. We made eye contact for a brief moment but I snapped a picture and walked away. "why is he everywhere I look" I asked myself as I continued walking.

//Kevin's POV//

We had made eye contact for a brief moment before she walked off. I smiled to myself and continued walking. She kept snapping pictures of the other celebrities, myself being one of them.

As soon as the award show started I saw her disappear into the crowd. I wanted to chase after her but I was the opening act.

"no me ponía de acuerdo con mi corazón,
nunca habíamos elegido juntos a la misma opción,
y apareciste,
con tu ternura que me dio seguridad,
y me convenciste,
ya no veo mi vida junto a nadie más.....

While I sang she took pictures of me.

"eres la indicada, exactamente lo que yo buscaba,la pieza que me falta para ser feliz, si no es contigo ya no quiero nada, " I sang and knelt down so that we stood face to face. "eres la indicada con la que quiero compartir mi vida, parece que te hicieron solo para mi, eres lo que mi alma necesita" I sang and winked. She smirked and snapped a picture. I grabbed her hand and kissed it before getting up and finishing off the song. I already new the headline for all the magazines. Kevin Ortiz sings to mystery girl.

Once the song was over I walked off stage and tried to catch up to her.

"Hey" I said as soon as I reached her. "hi" she said and smiled. "Kevin Ortiz" i said and stretched out my hand. "I know, I mean, Mikaela Valdemar" she said and shook my hand. "Mikaela from the studio?" I asked. "yeah that's me" Mikaela said. "how did you like the song?" I asked as we walked down the hall. "I liked it" Mikaela said. "I dedicated to you" I said taking a chance. "I bet you say that to all of them" Mikaela said and raised an eyebrow. "no, just to you" I said. "sure" Mikaela said and rolled her eyes. "I can prove it" I said. "how?" Mikaela asked. "eres la indicada con la que quiero compartir mi vida, parece que te hicieron solo para mi, eres lo que mi alma necesita" I sang and reached for her hand. "I have to go" Mikaela said and let go of my hand. "can I get your number?" I asked. "I don't have a phone" Mikaela said,"goodbye" Mikaela said and walked away. "can I see you again?" I called out after her. "no" she said and walked faster.

//Mikaela's POV//

Before walking out I dashed into the nearest bathroom. I locked the door behind me and stood in front of the mirror. "he's a nice guy he doesn't need to be involved in the world of drugs and crime" I said and took a deep breath before walking out.