I'll keep my secrets from you

//three days later//

"Ella have you seen Mikaela?" Kevin asked. "no" I said and fiddled with my nails. "You know something don't you" Kevin asked. "I'll see you when you get home, I have to write a new song" I said and kissed Gerardo. I walked out and got into my car.

"Oh god" I said and dialed Mikaela's number.

"Hello?"

"Mikaela, Kevin has started asking about you"

"I know I've seen his messages"

"You're killing him"

"I can't have him find out"

"Where are you?"

"London"

"Take care"

"You too"

"Wait do you have any pictures of the baby?"

"Yes, I'll send them to you"

"Alright, well I gotta go I'll see you later"

"Bye"

"Bye"

I hung up and drove off.

"You know something about Mikaela don't you?" Gerardo once he got home. "No" I said and continued watching tv. "Elizabeth you can't lie to me, you know where she is" Gerardo said and sat on the coffee table in between the tv and me. "maybe" I said and got up. "why are you doing this to Kevin?" Gerardo asked. "its not my decision, Mikaela chose this" I said. "and you can't break that promise?" Gerardo asked. "no, not with something as important as this" I said. "what's happening?" Gerardo asked. "you'll find out soon enough" I said. "What are you hiding?" Gerardo asked. "I can't tell you" I said. "what happened to not having secrets between us?" Gerardo asked. "This isn't about us, it's about Mikaela" I said. "Then tell me" Gerardo said. "I wish I could" I said. "Sort this out and think everything through" Gerardo said and walked out.

"Oh god" I said and sat on the floor with the lights out.

It was completely dark when I heard the door up. I got up and checked my phone. It was one am. I looked up and saw Gerardo standing in front of me. "I'm sorry I walked out" Gerardo said and helped me get up. "I'm sorry I'm keeping secrets from you" I said. "you can't tell me anything? not even something small?" Gerardo asked. "no" I said and kissed him. "fine" Gerardo said and sighed. "now come lets go to bed" I said and we walked off.

I changed into a grey Real Friends pop punk sucks cut off tee with a pair of black spandex. I crawled into bed next to Gerardo.

It was around four am when I woke up with a massive craving of Rocky Road ice cream. "Gera" I whispered. "what?" Gerardo groaned. "I want ice cream" I whispered. "El it's four am" Gerardo said and checked his phone. "I know but I'm craving Ice cream" I said. "tomorrow" Gerardo said. "no I need it now" I said and turned on the light. "Elizabeth could you please wait?" Gerardo asked. "no" I said,"I'm having a massive craving" I said. "Fine" Gerardo said and got up. He changed into a pair of black skinny jeans with a black hoodie. "I'll be back" Gerardo said and grabbed his phone. "could you also bring me pizza?" I asked. "fine" Gerardo said. "thank you" I said and Gerardo walked out.

I pulled out my phone and sent Mikaela a message.

Me: I'm getting weird cravings

Mikaela: pregnant?

Me: no, maybe? idk

Mikaela:check

Me:tomorrow morning

Mikaela: preggers buddies

Me: not even

I locked my phone and placed it on the table and got up and walked towards the kitchen.

//Gerardo's POV//

It was four am and I was driving to a near by speedway. Once I found one I parked up front and got out and walked inside.

I walked towards the freezer and picked up a container of Rocky road Ice cream. I closed the freezer and walked to the registrar. "I'll have a large pizza" I said to the guy behind the registrar.

"Is your wife pregnant?" he asked in a monotone voice. He had black hair spiked up with a lip piercing. "she's not pregnant" I said. "she's eating pizza and ice cream at four in the morning, she's either pregnant or on her period" he said and took the pizza out of the oven. I took out a twenty and paid for the food. "here it's 99.9% accurate, my girlfriend uses it whenever she thinks she's pregnant" He said. "is she pregnant?" I asked. "yeah our daughter is a year old, so i know the symptoms" he said and placed the pregnancy test in a bag and handed it to me. "good luck" he said before I walked out. "thanks" I said and walked out the door.

"Could Ella actually be pregnant?" I asked myself as I got into my car and drove off.

"Did you bring food?" Ella asked as she greeted me with a kiss. "yes" I said and handed her the pizza. "thank you" Ella said and placed the box on the table. "hey Ella" I said and grabbed the pregnancy test. "Yeah?" Ella asked as she opened the box and signaled me to sit. "I think that you should... well um...you should...you're craving pizza at four am... and I-I" I stuttered. "Gera just spit it out" Ella exclaimed. "I think you're pregnant" I shouted. "you think I'm pregnant?" Ella asked. "The random cravings of food" I said,"just take the test" I said and handed her the test. "Fine" Ella said and took the test out of my hand and walked to the bathroom.

//El's POV//

"I can't be pregnant" I said and pulled down my shorts and panties and sat on the toilet. "this is insane" I said and peed on the stick. "El are you okay?" Gerardo asked and knocked on the door. "let me pee will you" I shouted and placed the stick on the floor and flushed the toilet. I pulled up my pants and washed my hands. "now I wait" I said and sat on the floor and waited the two minutes.

//Gerardo's POV//

It had been the longest two minutes of my life. "Ella" I said and knocked on the door. "Wait" she shouted. I took a deep breath and paced around the living room.

"Ella what happened?" I asked as I saw her walked out. "I'm not hungry anymore" El said and handed me the stick. I looked at it and saw the small sign. (+)

"Ella you're pregnant" I said. "yeah" El said. "oh god" I exclaimed and hugged El and picked her up. "you're pregnant" I exclaimed and kissed her. "Wait you're actually happy that I'm pregnant?" El asked. "yes" I exclaimed. "But your career" El said. "I can manage a child and a career" I said. "alright well looks like we're having a baby" El said and smiled. "when do you want to make it public?" I asked. "once I start showing" El said. "three, four months?" I asked. "Yes" El said. "we're having a baby!" I exclaimed and El. "I'm so glad you're happy" El said. "Who wouldn't be happy to have a baby?" I asked. "I know a few" El mumbled. "what?" I asked. "nothing" El said,"imma go get ready, I have a recording session at seven" El said and walked off.

"There's something going on" I said and sat on the couch.