ⓉⒽⒺ ⒻⓊⓉⓊⓇⒺ||chapter 3

.

.

" I'm from the future"

Gasps were heard from the room, I looked up from the ground to see everyone staring me. Inosuke was in disbelief, zentisu in shock, and Tanjiro was.....smiling? "Tell us....how you got here."

"I-I-I don't know- I remember falling asleep and waking up here..." I said. After that moment I began to go into deep thought.
"How did I get here?"
"How am I going to get out of here?"
"Will I be stuck.......forever?"

"Y/n-Chan! Are you alright?" Tanjiro asked as he waved his hands in front of my face. I sighed "Just in deep thought." I explained looking at the floor. "It'll be ok! Well somehow get you home. No matter what it takes!"

"No matter what it takes.."

Time had soon past and we left the wisteria house.They had recovered quickly,they had pretty strong bodies. During this time Tanjiro had made it his responsibility to train me to have some type of defense mechanism to defend my self against a demon. I wasn't a official demon slayer of course I didn't even have a official demon slayer blade, I just had a normal sword just to by time and escape.

"Hey y/n chan?" I turned my head towards the voice to see....Inosuke? "Hey what's up?" I replied "FIGHT ME WOMAN!" He screamed as he charged at me in full speed. I was frozen in shock of his random outburst. Tanjiro was sitting in a tree close to where I was and he quickly jumped down to my defense.

"What the hell is wrong with you!? Leave y/n-chan alone she's already going through a lot chill out!" Tanjiro screamed as everyone was in shock , including Inosuke. "It's fine-" I replied "- I take on the challenge." I said confidently we a slight smirk. Inosuke just laughed as he went to grab his swords. "But with no swords, because it technically wouldn't be fair." I said as he stopped what he was doing and dropped his swords.

"A challenge is a challenge." He said as we both got into fighting stance.

After the fight we were both tired. Surprisingly we tied. It was time to find shelter as the sun was setting. "CAW CAW A MISSION FOR ZENITSU, TANJIRO, AND INSOUKE IN SAKURA TOWN!! DEMON HAS BEEN EATING YOUNG FEMALE KIDS! BRING YOUR FRIEND AS WELL!" We heard Tanjiro's bird screech. "Alright guys lets go!" Tanjiro said as he began to run "wait up!" I screamed as we ran to catch up with the fast boy.

This felt super short but yeah!