こんにちは!|| Chapter 2

(If a person is speaking Japanese it will be in italics like this)
January 15 1912
I-I-I-m IN AN ANIME! I thought as I waved at them as they turned towards me. "Help!" I screamed wait what? I never studied Japanese! This is so weird.
"Hey are you ok?" Tanjiro asked as I shook my head. "I don't know how I got here and I'm not from here at all I don't even know what's going on-" I was interrupted by inosuke "what's up with your skin! We're you rolling in dirt before we came!" WHAT THE HELL!? "That's my skin you asshole!" I screamed . He of course took that as a threat. "FIGHT ME WOMAN!" He said as he charged at me. Tanjiro held him back while he tried to charge at me. "INOSUKE WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!? Can't you see this beautiful lady needs help!" Zentisu turned to me and smiled

"I apologize for his actions I'm zentisu! You're future husband."my face heated up but they couldn't tell "I'm y/n-" I said as I paused "-and i don't know how I got here or where I am?" By this time Inosuke finally calmed down and tanjiro let him go. "Well it's getting late we need shelter, I heard your name was y/n and I would like for you to come with us! You seem like you don't know where you are or anything so come with us!" Tanjiro said as he grabbed my hand and moved along the dirt trail.

We soon made it to a shelter called the Wisteria . Tanjiro knocked on the door. Soon an old small woman opened the door. She greeted us and we walked inside. They got checked out and it was time to rest. "Hey ! M/N I have a question!" Inosuke called out to you obviously getting your name wrong. "It's y/n! But what's your question?" I replied. "How did your skin get so dark?!" I looked at him confused, I was gonna reply when zentisu interrupted me. "YOU IDIOT STOP ASKING THAT QUESTION ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS YOU-" "it's fine zentisu, I'm not from here. I'm from America where we don't all look the same. Different races you could say." I smiled as he looked at me confused "RACES?? What the hell does that mean!?" He screamed confused. "It means different species of humans , some are lighter like you and some are darker. I so happened to be on the darker side." He just nodded his head.

Soon the old woman came inside with clothes , she took our old ones and began to wash them. I sighed "hey what's wrong y/n?" Tanjiro asks. "I don't know if I'll ever see my mom again, it feels like a dream." Tanjiro seemed confused "where are you actually from?" He asked my eyes widened I knew I had to tell them.
"Well.......

Im from the future..."