ⓄⒽ ⒹⒺⒶⓇ ||Chapter 1

.

.

January 14 , 2019
Y/N's POV
I was returning back home from the book shop. I had recently borrowed a new book that needed to be returned, I also grabbed a new one on the  way it seemed very interesting.

"y/n dear! Can you get me 2 carrots from the garden please!" My mother called out , I walked into the garden to grab some carrots and bring it into the kitchen. "Thanks dear, your father will be coming home tonight." I sighed, I never liked him ! He's not even my dad he's just an asshat! But my mom needed love and I understand , I don't wanna interfere with their relationship so I just smile even though I'm planning ways of murdering him by the second.

"Hey mom! I'm going out for fresh air!" I called out as grabbed my book and shoes, "Don't be gone for long dear!" She responded with. I gave her a kiss on the cheek as a walked out the door to head to a beautiful valley

I sat down making sure not to mess up my dress (If you were wondering you are wearing this)

(If you were wondering you are wearing this)

(I wanted to keep a cottage core vibe I'm sorry if you do t like it)I opened the book I recently borrowed and I began to read

I opened the book I recently borrowed and I began to read.

After while it was getting dark so I closed my book, and got up to go home. Until someone tapped me on my shoulder. It was a old woman who had a frail body with grey hair she  looked like she was in her mid 70s, "It's getting late dear come, come inside." I sighed "sure I just have to call my mom and let her know u won't be able to make it." I called my mom and let her know surprisingly she didn't care as much she must be enjoying her time with my 'dad'.

The woman took me inside and asked what type of tea would I like. "Just a peppermint tea for me!" The woman smiled and went to make the tea. She had a small home it was beautiful to me . As I admired her home she returned with the tea. I thanked her and began to drink it.

We chatted a little bit until she turned to me and handed me a small black box . "Open it." She said . I just nodded and opened it up. Inside there was a beautiful green pendant

 Inside there was a beautiful green pendant

She looked at me. It wasn't her normal happy smile it was serious. "Now dear, be careful with this. Keep it on at all cost." I thanked her and nodded we began to talk again, it was soon dawn and I decided to head home. "Goodbye miss simmons!" I said as I walked back home.

As soon as I got home and I flopped my body on to my bed , I was exhausted! I touched my necklace and smiled it was very beautiful. I blinked 4 times each one more heavier as i swept off to dream land

Nobody's POV
As she slept a green glow came from her pendant began to grow, and grow, and grow. A bright light shining from her room as she disappeared from thin air.

Y/N POV
I groaned as I rubbed my head. I must've fell off my bed I thought. I opened my eyes to look around to see a Forest. WAIT WHAT I KNOW I WENT HOME LAST NIGHT. I dusted my clothes and hair off as I looked around. I heard movement and loud voices in ....Japanese? I looked to see a 3 boys one with raven blue hair , the others burgundy and bright yellow. They turned to me as I realized! WHAT THE HELL!? I'm in a goddamn anime!

Oh dear.....