{1} Snow and Letters

The wind and snow dance together in the sky, a neverending waltz between the two. Winter had covered the grounds of Hogwarts in a soft layer of snow. Students skittered around, mixture of colors flashed past the year seven Ravenclaw student. Soft pink tufts of hair peeked out from beneath his navy blue and bronze beanie. A scarf of the same colors were wrapped snuggly around his neck.

Cold snow and wind nipped at the boy's face, color bloomed across his nose and cheeks like newly buded red chrystanthemums. His glasses were fogging up from the warmth of his breath that rose up from the depths of the scarf.

"Reonjeon-shi!" A voice yelled over the low hum of wind blowing through the archways.

Huffing in annoyance, Renjun looked over to the now approaching Hufflepuff, it was Jeno. The star athlete smiled brightly once Renjun had stopped walking for the other to catch up. Jogging to him he gave him a tight hug, to which the elder groaned.

"How many times do I have to remind you, that my name is Renjun, not Reonjeon." Renjun whined is frustration as he glared at Jeno.

Laughing softly at the pink haired boy's frustration they made their way back towards the door leading indoors. Once they made it there, Rejun pulled off his beanie, running his fingers through his blush pink hair. The strands fluffed up then fell back into place framing the soft wind bitten face.

"Don't act like you don't like me, Renjun. We've been friends for all seven years, you should know this by now. I'm surprised I can still get a reaction out of you." Jeno jabbed at Renjun's side causing the older to let out a hiss.

Renjun glared at him before walking past the boy into the Great Hall, "why do I even bother to put up with your insufferable attitude?"

A strange noise of shock left Jeno, mouth hanging open at the insult. Renjun ignored the sandy blonde haired boy, shaking his robes of excess snow. He peeled the scarf off, shaking that as well. As much as he loves the winter, he really wasn't a fan of having to walk across the grounds when it snowed.

The two made their way over the the Hufflepuff table, it'd just become a thing for their group of friends to eat at the Hufflepuff table. Jeno plopped himself down next to Chenle, who in return gave him a small smile before going to back to reading the newspaper. Mark had drug Jisung over to the two Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaw. It was obvious the two Gryffindors had just woken up, the mused hair and not so pristene clothing evidence of that.

Renjun let out a soft sigh, "what's in the news today Chenle?" At being asked, Chenle handed him the article of paper.

"Apparently there's some endangered creatures being trafficked in Northern Sibera. Wasn't Jaemin talking about traveling there?" Chenle wondered outloud, a habit of his that Jeno found adorable.

Nodding his head in response the pinkette grumbled when the doors to the Great Hall seemed to be 'thrown open' loud voices entering the serene space. Ducking his head down, Renjun quietly ate his food while the others continued to have soft conversations.

Rough hands grabbed Renjun's shoulders, shaking him furiously. A growl left Renjun as he knew exactly who it was. "Go away Lee." Voice full of venom he sent a deadly glare over his shoulder at the Slytherin.

Said boy held a hand to his chest in faux hurt, almond brown eyes glinting mischeiviously. His matching hair seemed to glow softly under the candlelight of the candles floating above the entire hall. "Such harsh words, and so early in the morning. You spoil me, Huang."

Renjun only sent another glare before turning back to his food, completely ignoring the presence of the other male. Jeno and the others watched the two bicker, laughing softly to themselves at the exchange. Donghyuck on the otherhand nudged Mark over and sat down next to Renjun, turning his full body towards him.