"As a wedding gift to my handsome hubby, I have a song prepared...I love you alot, and may we have many happy years together."

"And have lots of babies!" Yelled a certain melon man, and the crowd laughed quietly.

Adam grinned. "And that! Now, if you guys will find a partner, this is a slow song soo..." he waved a hand, and the familiar notes began to play.

"Good song choice." Jerome noted, and put out a hand towards Mitch. "Care to dance?"

Said man nodded in reply, and the two walked out onto the floor as Adam started to sing.

"Heart beats fast,
Colors and promises..."

Jerome wrapped his arms around Mitch, and the Benja's hands reached up to cup his neck. The two began to sway gently, getting lost in the other's eyes.

"One step closer..."

Without knowing, Mitch started singing along with the song as the chorus swelled in their ears. His partner leaned in so he could hear him better.

"I have died everyday waiting for you.
Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you
For a thousand years.
I'll love you for a thousand more."

Jerome smiled brightly, leaning his head against Mitch's. His eyes closed in the contentment of the moment.

"I like this."

"I do too, biggums. Wish it could last forever." Mitch responded wistfully as Jerome spun him around. He was pulled back against him, and both savored the closeness and intimacy in the moment.

"Me too. All I want is to dance wih my benja eternally."

The song had to end, however, and at the end Adam spoke up.

"I believe my buddy Jerome would like to say something?"

This is it. Jerome walked onstage, taking the microphone from Adam.

"Thank you dood. So I would like to propose a toast for Skylox, because hell yeah, it's canon!"

The crowd cheered and cackled at this, and Ty blushed and buried his face into Adam's shoulder.

"I hope you guys have the best time together, and always remember that even when things are tough, you have one another and nothing in the entire world can change that. You guys are so perfect for each other, even the people around you could see it and somehow, you did too. Now, I don't want to hog the spotlight, but there's been something I've been wanting to do for a while, and Adam's okay with it, soo.... Mitch? Could, uh, you come up here with me real quick?"

Adam smiled knowingly, holding onto Ty tighter. The younger looked up, quirking a brow.

"What is he doing?"

Adam only grinned broader as Mitch slipped through the crowd and made his way onstage. "Just wait. It's good, I promise."

The pair was finally reunited onstage, Jerome holding Mitch's hand with his and the microphone in the other. After a hush settled over the crowd, he finally started to speak.

"Mitch, you are my world. You are the moon shining on me, guiding my way through the night that is life. You're the Bonnie to my Clyde, the Peanut Butter to my Jelly, and I can't really imagine life without you. You complete me in the best way, you help me realize that sometimes, life isn't all about the destination, it's about the journey and the friends you make along the way. Now, this isn't exactly how I wanted to do this, but it just kinda popped in my mind and I had no choice but to follow it because honestly, I want this to be something you never forget. So, if you'll hold the mic..."

Once he had taken it from him, Jerome fell onto one knee and pulled out a box. With a flick of his thumb, the box opened to reveal a plain gold ring, the only decal being on it an engravement of the word 'Biggums' in fancy cursive. The crowd collectively gasped.

"Mitchell Hughes, aka BajanCanadian, will you make this man very happy and marry me?"

"HASHTAG MEROME!!" Yelled Adam from the crowd. There was soft giggles all around at his exclamation. Right now, however, Mitch wasn't paying attention.

He was silent, staring at the ring in wonder. For a while, his throat closed up and his eyes stung, and he wondered if he would start crying on stage in front of everybody.

"Jerome," His voice broke, and he covered his mouth with a hand. He couldn't do anything but nod as the tears started streaming down his face.

The crowd cheered in delight, and Jerome found himself so filled with happiness that he picked Mitch up and spun him around. Afterwards, with shaky fingers, he slipped the ring on Mitch's hand. They both connected gazes, both too happy to formulate their giddiness in words.

"I love you, Jerome." Mitch finally says, leaning up and kissing his cheek.

"I love you, too, Mitch. Forever." Jerome replied, smiling so wode he was sure it was going to injure his face.

And they lived together happy for the rest of their days.

Fin