11. ELEVEN

Currently Playing:parents by yungblud

Currently Playing:
parents by yungblud

Chanel.

Many people would say I have quote on quote "Mommy Issues" and "Daddy Issues" at the same time. 

I would simple respond...with a shrug because I don't fucking know. Maybe I do. Maybe I don't. 

I do know however if I were to say that to the press my mom would most likely disown me and lie to everyone and said I died. She's very bipolar with me. Days she'll be so supportive and a good parent and other days she'd be horrible to me. Her true colors are always shown towards me.

My dad on the other hand would probably just- well...I don't know. I never met him. All I know is he's a pussy, he's scared of responsibilities and he's a bitch.

 At this point, if I become a parent I'm making sure the kid isn't as miserable as I am.

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*

It was Damire's funeral and he didn't really have actual friends and only four family members besides his sisters and Don were there.

 It was only Maree, Josie, Payton, Fezco, Ashtray, Maddy, Pastor Blue, Three of his cousins, Ace, Don, Atari, and lastly, Chanel. 13 out of all the people Damire thought was his homies and stuff.

 "So, mom really isn't coming huh?" Ace asked Don. "Yeah. She hasn't even spoken about it." Don shook his head. "What about their dad?" Atari questioned.

 "I texted him. He told me it's my problem. Not his." Don wiped his eyes. Chanel was at the end of the bench with her head down while Maddy rubbed her back. "Y'all go check on your sister. I'm gonna speak to Maree." Don told them. 

Atari and Ace went over and Maddy moved for them to sit down. "Coco." Ace whispered. Chanel put her head up to reveal her tear-stained face with dark circles under her red puffy eyes, and her runny nose. 

Atari and Ace's heart broke seeing their younger sister like that. They both hugged her tightly and cried along with her. Fezco and Ashtray came up and sat next to them. The sisters stopped crying for a little and got control over themselves. 

Fez whispered something to Ace which made Ace get up and signal Ash, Maddy, and Atari to go with her. After they left Fez scooted next to Chanel. 

"Chanel." Fezco softly spoke. "Hmm?" Chanel hummed. "I'm sorry man. I don't really know what to say right now you know. This mess is crazy." Fezco sighed. "Yeah." Chanel's voice broke. 

"It hurts seeing you like this. It's scary." Fez rubbed his head. "Yeah. I know." Chanel sniffled. "But, you gon get through this. I promise." Chanel turned her head to him. "I'm trying. I am only still here for three people. Ace, Atari, and Maddy." Chanel truthfully stated.