6. SIX

Currently Playing:For That Cash by ppcocaine

Currently Playing:
For That Cash by ppcocaine

Chanel.

If I thought about it, I could probably steal Maddy from Nate if I wanted. It's just she believes she is straight and kissing her best friend isn't the slightest bit of homo. 

I'd actually do and say a fuck ton of things to make Nate jealous of me and Maddy. Since my mom and dad are friends with his parents, me and my sisters were forced to hangout with him and his brother. Fucking weird right? Well what's weird is Aaron, Nate's brother and Atari have some shit going on. 

Anyways, back on topic. If Maddy was real with herself I'd most likely be able to be more than a best friend.

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*

Chanel was getting ready for the carnival that was in about an hour. She put on an angel mesh bikini top that made her boobs pop and the same bikini underwear then put on a short white transparent skirt. 

As she did her makeup she got a phone call from her mom. "Hello?" Chanel answered the phone and put it on speaker so she could continue doing her makeup. "Why the fuck are you in the magazine and on Twitter slapping and spitting at three big ass white men? What the fuck do I tell you? I tell you don't get into anything and-" 

"Ma they started with me! What you expect me to do? One spat at me first! I'm not bout to let no beer belly ass motherfucker call me shit and disrespect me. The fuck I look like!" Chanel shouted. "One thing you are gon do is watch your motherfucking mouth when you speaking to me I will rip your throat out." Jasmine nagged.

 Chanel put on a silver chain with a bunny on it, along with 3 necklaces. "Ma, you gotta understand where I'm coming from though." Chanel pleaded as she put on big hoop earrings and eyelashes. 

"I'm understanding that you retaliate every time someone who isn't worth your time says some fuckery." Jasmine translated. "Wow, really? So, if you were in my situation you'd just sit there?" Chanel threw her hands down. 

"No, but I'm called all other types of shit 24/7. You gotta learn that not everyone is gonna just gonna keep shit to themselves. Especially ignorant ones. Now, what are you doing right now?" Jasmine suggested. 

"I'm getting ready for the carnival." Chanel sprayed a vanilla perfume on herself and put on custom white Nike air forces that had glowing butterflies on them. 

"Oh, well, have fun. Don't get into anything squabbles. I love you." Jasmine sighed. "Love you too Ma." Chanel hang up the phone

  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  

Maddy was looking for Nate and Chanel was also with her. Atari was with Troy and Roy. Ace was hanging with Rue, Gia and Lexi. Damire was partnering with Fezco and Ashtray.