9. NINE

Currently Playing:Sing About Me, I'm Dying Of Thirst by Kendrick Lamar

Currently Playing:
Sing About Me, I'm Dying Of Thirst by Kendrick Lamar

Chanel.

Halloween. One of my favorite holidays. Ever since I was a little kid my mom and dad would give me and my siblings the best Halloween costumes. 

Since they had outlets, they could get some real ass stuff. Like, when I was in 3rd grade, I dressed up as Cinderella. My mom got me actual glass slippers and a big ass crown and let me wear it to school. Atari would always dress up as princesses and queens so she had a ton of crowns, tiaras, heels, ball gowns, and more. 

Ace was like the "weird kid" and dressed up as things or people from her favorite sci-fi or horror movies. 

I love Halloween. Another thing is I get gifts from my dad after the night. So after trick or treating I get a gift.

 Now, since I'm more of the party type, after Halloween parties I get a gift.

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*

It was Halloween and Chanel, Ace and Atari were getting their costumes on. Chanel was dressing up as a lady pimp or something along the lines. 

She put on a black see-through short-sleeved leotard and put on tight red shorts and a red and white fluffy coat then slipped on white heels. Chanel did a smokey eye and red lipstick that matched the color of her shorts.

On the other side of the house was Atari dressing up as a "slutty sleeping beauty" in her words. She put on a short pink dress that had gems on it and put on an actual crown and did her makeup to look like a black Aurora.

 Ace was dressing up as Coraline so she put on a yellow raincoat, blue leggings and yellow rain boots then put on sunglasses that were shaped like buttons.

Maddy:
send me a pic of your costume bc I
wanna see.

Chanel:
I will

Maddy:
alright. i love you.

Chanel:
i love you too Mads

"Miss Pimpin. What's going on playaa!" Don said from Chanel's bedroom door. Chanel smiled and hugged him. "I'm thinking about a pimp name right now!" Chanel laughed and picked up a pimp stick.

"Is that real?" Don pointed. "Maybe, maybe not. I don't snitch." Chanel shrugged. "Well, as long as you don't have a pimp. I'm all good." Don chuckled. Chanel smiled.

"I have to take a picture for Maddy. I think she'll like it." Chanel tapped her phone. "I think so too. How is she?"

"She's fine. I facetimed her last night and she seemed okay." Chanel's face fell. "Good. Good. Cal and I have been speaking about the incident and I believe you and him. I don't think Nate would do that." Don clarified.