Chapter 10~ party❤️

Kasady's pov:
Yesterday me and Kian's 4 month anniversary. We went to the park where we first met. It was a lot of fun, but lately I haven't spent time with ashley. So today I plan on throwing a small get together.
*** group message ****
Kasady~ hey I'm throwing a get together for ash come over in like 10 minutes.
Jc~ okay I'll be there in 5
Jack g~ of course anything for my best friend Ashley
Hayes~ yea sure
Nash~ Kk
Rainie~ okie dokie
Kian~ k babe ❤️
**** skip to get together****
Kasady's pov:
Everyone is here and ash will be here in 5 minutes. "PLACES!!" I screamed. Everyone hid in there hiding places and then the doorbell rang. Ash opened it and everyone jumped up and yelled "SURPRISE!". Jc ran up to ash and hugged her, they are so cute. "what's this for?" Ash asked still hugging jc. Jc pulled away but had his arms around her waist, " It's for you because we wanted to show you how much we love you..... but I love you most." he kissed her cheek and she slightly blushed. "awe thanks guys, this is so cool .... but let's stop with the gushy love stuff and eat!!!!!!" Everyone laughed and we had the best night ever we hung out and watched movies and prank called pizza hut. We also made YouTube videos on everyone's channel, it was the best night ever.

A/N: hey guys sorry really short chapter but comment if u want to date one of the guys and tell me what u look like and your name. stay beautiful 😘❤️