Rules

Now for our rules!

Now for our rules!

1. Fantasy books only! Since we are a fantasy book club... well... we are only for books of the fantasy genre. This has to be the main genre - so long as there is magic, something otherworldly, or a straight-up dragon in that story, you are free to apply!

2. No fanfiction. Sorry fanfiction writers. Sadly, not everyone in the club will know each and every fandom to be able to give the well-rounded feedback that you would want. We apologize.

3. No mature books. Because of our large age range within our club, we cannot allow mature books here. We often have comment spams and, in order to keep it fair, everyone needs to be able to read the book. Sorry about that!

4. LGBTQ+ books are allowed! We welcome all forms of expression within the LGBTQ+ community, so feel free to come along a journey with us! We enjoy all forms of diversity.

5. One book per person! Each person within the club is only allowed to have one book in the club. Pretty self-explanatory, no?

6. No bullying. Absolutely under no circumstances will inappropriate comments, disrespectful feedback, or bullying of any form be allowed inside this club. This will be an automatic removal.

Easy, eh? We may add more rules here later. If that happens, we will make an announcement to let everyone know!

Comment your favorite fantastic beast here if you understand and comply with these rules! >>