TEEN FICTION WINNERS

First of all, a shout-out to these four judges for judging this genre:

Mikleokrein

darkarchangxl

Antisocial_Bean101

AquaGloss

~

1ST PLACE WINNER:

Ratbags And Scallywags
By IlamMalik
Total: 98/100

Review: The characters were pretty lovable. Each had a defined personality and were enjoyable to read about. The story's only weakness as far as I can see is that it's a tad cliche such as the "being picked to tutor my crush" thing. I only read the first five chapters, but from the unique characters to the story's incredible sense of humor, this book's strengths definitely outweighs its cliche moments.

2ND PLACE WINNER:

Unexpected Mathematician
By AngelMickaella
Total: 91/100

Review: This a very well thought out book, with great use of vocabulary. It could use some editing, but overall it's a really good book.

3RD PLACE WINNER:

Crystal Rain
By wild_rose101
Total: 85/100

Review: With editing, it could be a great book. This book has a very different style and a format of writing; which I really like.

~~

Well-done to everyone who participated in this genre. You all did amazing, and I'm sure with more work, your books will turn out better than before and gain more readers. Keep fighting! Kudos to the winners. Winners, please PM me your email, so I can send you the stickers. Your other prizes will be handed to you in a while.

If you wish to see your full review, PM me and I'll send it to you.