Judges Criteria

**READ TO THE END!*

**Judges have to read at least 5 chapters of their assigned books before judging on them**

If you have been accepted as a judge, then you need to know the judging criteria.

➡ Cover (/5)

➡ Book Title (/5)

➡ Blurb (/10)

➡ Plot (/10)

➡ Character Development (/10)

➡ Creativity/Originality (/10)

➡ Vocabulary/Grammer/Spelling (/20)

➡ Enjoyment (/10)

➡ Overall Impression (/20)

➡ Total (/100)

Short Review
(When writing reviews, give a small summary of what the book is about)

- give a short review of what you thought about the characters.

- if you're reading a romantic story, or something close to that, make sure to give a review of the couples and what you think about them.

- if the book you're reading contains LGBTQ, give a short review of what you think about it.

Judging Criteria For Poetry -

Cover (/10)

➡ Book Title (/10)

➡ Writing Style/Tone/Rhyme Scheme (/20)
Not all poems rhyme, but the ones that do, do they? How well does the poem flow? What emotions do you get from it?

➡ Creativity/Originality (/10)

➡ Vocabulary/Grammar/Spelling (/20)

➡ Enjoyment (/10)

➡ Overall Impression (/20)

➡ Total (/100)

**if you need to read more chapters in order to judge, then go right ahead, but don't forget to hand in your reviews soon.

Please send your reviews in this exact format or else it'll not be accepted.

Please Note - Results should NOT be sent as a comment or they will not be accessed. (PM's ONLY)

Judging should begin immediately after books have been assigned to judges. I would like to make this a quick award so there should be no delay in judging.

Judges, when giving reviews, please give reviews with content, and not reviews like "nice book" or "I like this book".

Every reviews must have the area of strength of the book and the area of weaknesses.