Rules

Rules for Participants -

Add this book to your library and reading list, so you can get notifications on updates.

The highest amount of books your can enter is 3 books, and each of them must be in different genres.

All entries must be in English

Your book must have at least 5 chapters. Short Stories/Poetry must have at least 3 chapters

You must follow your assigned judges or else you will lose 4 marks.

If you change your username or title of your book, please inform me so I can make changes.

Give this book a shout-out on your message board.

You must be active on Wattpad a lot. This is for the purpose of easy communication.

No bribing the judges/ no bullying.

The password is the name of your favorite fruit. The password is basically just to ensure you read the rules.

Rules for Judges -

Add this book to your library and reading list, so you can get notifications on updates.

You're allowed to enter your books (up to 2 books), but both books must be in different genres from the genre you're judging.

You cannot accept bribe, please. Be dignified about your duty.

Please, if you have a reason to back out, let me know. Don't just disappear.

You must be active on Wattpad.

You can PM me the results once you're done judging. PM's Only.

Please give reviews that have content. Don't just say "I like the book". There are two compulsory sections of the review, which are Criticism & Commending. Basically, you must give them the areas that were not good enough, and the areas they were strong in.

There's a difference between criticizing and just straight up being rude. Please refrain yourself from being rude when writing your reviews.

Give this book a shout-out on your message board.

Please, start judging once you've received the books you're meant to judge on.

The password is your favorite author. This is to ensure you read the rules.