Actually Chapter 21

**Percy**

I shuddered in the boat as we drifted further into the sea.

"What's wrong," Calypso asked worriedly.

"I just witnessed a horrifying alternate reality. Who could have written such a thing." I wondered out loud.

"Did you get enough rest. Maybe that's why you're hallucinating." Calypso answered,

"Yea you're probably right, I'll get some sleep after our little Q&A session with Poseidon," I answered.

"Sir, we've arrived at the coordinates that you provided. Are you sure this is the spot you wanted? There's literally nothing here." The captain of the fishing boat we rented said.

"Yeap, thanks. Here's your payment." I said tossing him a gold coin.

"Shall we?" I said while holding out my hand to Calypso. As she grabbed my hand, we leapt into the water. I propelled us into the depths of the ocean. Calypso kept looking around in awe. The ocean was indeed a really beautiful place. There were fish swimming everywhere, the beautiful corals and the abundant but graceful seaweed. I called to the sea creatures nearby and they swam along with us. They swirled around us in a whirlwind. Calypso squealed in delight. She looked like a little girl admiring the world from an innocent perspective. It was a moment I would forever keep in my heart.

"Thanks Perce" She whispered, with streaks of joy evident on her face. "Don't thank me yet." I replied with a cheeky wink.

I thrust us even deeper into the deep sea. It was pitch blank down here with no light whatsoever. "I don't see anything?" Calypso asked in confusion. Right on cue, everything lit up. There was glowing jellyfish everywhere around us. It was a spectacular light show. Calypso's eyes lit up in awe and wonder. We stood there just admiring the beautiful view for a solid minute. "I've never seen anything like this before! Its even better than the Aurora Borealis in the north!"

"Anytime milady, exclusive only on the Percy Jackson underwater tour." I winked cheekily yet again. She laughed out loud and slapped me playfully on the arm.

"Thanks for the amazing tour but I think its time for us to get down to business."

"Ughhh finee, time to visit my old man." I groaned. "I wonder how the others are faring," I said to myself.

While we were having an amazing time underwater, Piper was screaming her lungs out.

**Jason**

"AHHHHHHHHH" Piper screamed in fear.

"My girlfriend is scared of heights, typical." Jason muttered while shaking his head.

"Let me down, please" Piper said with her charmspeak.

"You know tha-"

"I SAID LET ME DOWN JASON!"

"Sorry Pipes but we have to keep going."

We soared through the skies and she persistently kept screaming.

I pulled out the map and it indicated that Hermes with flying around Manhattan. There was no way I could keep up to him. I had to find a way to make him stop for just a moment. Maybe I could try screaming some catchphrases that with grab Hermes' attention. Then, I saw Piper approach a stranger and borrowed her phone. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Ordering an eBay package." Piper replied.

"Why in the worl- Oh. Remember to set the delivery time to 10 seconds." I said finally understanding.

"In 3,2 1-"