Chapter 31 (Knowing the directions)

The Heiresses

Johaizza's P.O.V

Nagising ako mula sa malalim na pagkakatulog pero wala akong kagana-ganang tumayo. I am just staring at the unfamiliar ceiling. The cozy chandelier gives the cozy room a beautiful yet opulent ambiance. The wide bed is in the wide cozy room, where thick curtains are still closed. The room is still dark.

"Why do I feel my right cheek hurts?" I mumbled still staring at the light-blue painted ceiling. Kinapa ang kanang pisnge ko at sinundot, napa-ouch naman ako! Napabuntong-hininga nalang ako. Hindi man lang ako nababahala na nasa hindi pamilyar na kwarto ako. I tried to move my lower body part and 'di naman masakit, so, you know what I mean. I let out a deep sigh again. Sino bang may-ari ng cozy na room na'to? Infairness, may taste siya! Simula sa curtains, chandelier, appliances, and necessary things in a room.

"What do mean na wala si Hazmaein sa room niya?!" A familiar voice interfered my thoughts. My forehead creased, still don't have the courage to stand-up.

"I don't know. When I left in her room, she was there pa. Where the hell did she went na naman?" A conyo, familiar voice of a man answered.

"Hays. Palagi mo 'yang kasama pero 'di mo alam kung sa'n nagpupunta?" Why do I feel like they're husband and wife arguing for their child's whereabout?

"I may be with here a lot of time but that doesn't mean that I have her mind neither, I couldn't read minds, to know what she's planning to do, and where the hell would she like to go. Duh" Pfft! 'Duh?' Parang bakla lang?

"Ba't ang sungit mo, ha?! Gusto mong mag-agahan ng kamao, Eduard?!" Nangigigil na saad ng pamilyar na boses. Napangisi ako. Parang mag-asawa lang talaga ah?!

"Oy! No way! 'Wag mo 'kong hinahamon, Reign. Kaya kitang halikan para sa umagahan mo." Doon na ako napabangon. Si Reign pala 'yon? Kaya pala pamilyar!

"Aba! Subukan mo, Eduard! Ibabalibag talaga kita! Subukan mo lang talaga!"

"As you wish." Sambit nito, agad akong napatakbo patungo sa pintuan ko pero bago ko pa mabuksan 'yon ay may panibagong pamilyar na boses na naman akong narinig.

"Ano ba 'yan! Ang ingay---What the hell are you two doing! Oh my gosh! Umagang-umaga pa! Umurong ang araw sa ginagawa niyo! Di niyo ba alam na dapat pang-gabi 'yan?" What? Panggabi? Ano bang meron? As curiosity reigned me, I quickly cloaked the door open, and to my surpise---the rudest friend I have was pinned on the wall, locked by the two firm arms of---Eduard...

"Ohmoooo! Ohmo! Mygosh! Reign! Ang landi mo!" I bluntly said. Sinamaan niya ako ng tingin. While, Eduard? He doesn't seem to mind. He's still caging her with his firm arms.

"Eh, kung pag-untugin ko kayong dalawa?! Kung anong sinasabi niyo d'yan, help me! Don't just stare and mouth senseless words! C'mon!" She irritatedly said as she tried to push and move herself from the arms of this handsome man.

"I'll go inside, I still feel my body aching. By the way, Mornin'." Blaizzane said as she swiftly went inside her room. Reign looked at her like daggers but Blaizzane didn't mind it and closed her door, Her gaze went at me, truly threatening me by her eyes but as what Blaizzane did, I didn't mind and just left a remark.

"I think I need to go to the bathroom, I feel stinky. By the way, gooooood mooooooorrrrrning!" I said and ran-off back to my room and immediately closed the door. I'm afraid that my body will suddenly lie in the floor shot by her dagger eyes.