Chapter-2 First Meeting

In the college

Pick me up ava at 6pm... And we'll go to the club...... I said.

OK ava said.

Ava drove us at out side of my home Emily and I went to my home....

At home....

We had lunch and then...

Mom we got a project so I'm gonna go at Emily's I said.

Is it true Emily.... My mom asked...

Yes.... Mrs. Williams we got a project in chemistry.... And it will took time to complete Andriana will come back home tomorrow we're having sleep over  Emily said.

Okay take care sweetie.... Mom said.

Come to my room Emily I said..
I'm gonna take shower and I'm packing my dress in the bag pack....

After 15 min

I quickly took my thing and packed it and we went to Emily's house......
Thank you Emily.... You're such a good friend we should meet more often.....

Yeah.... We were little we used to hang out together..... Emily said

Yep we'll OK now I'm going see you soon Emily I said....

At the club....

Bouncer - tell your name please....

Ava- we are invited here to see Liam
he invited us ask him.....

Bouncer - OK.... Wait a minute I'm
asking boss....

" Sometimes later the bouncer let
them in"....

Ava- I'm calling Liam and let him
now that we're here...

Andriana - OK after you done talking
with him join me on the
dance floor girl.....

Andriana's pov....

As I was dancing in the dance floor ava joined me she's my best friend from middle school we do everything together we are very close..... I was dancing in the floor suddenly I felt someone staring at me....

I felt butterflies in my stomach... I took a deep breath and explore the whole dance floor and my heart started beating fast....

And I saw him the most handsome,smart, cute,hot and Charming guy I have ever seen in my life.... And he was staring at me and I got butterflies in the stomach when I saw him staring at me....

And then suddenly he winked at me...
" OMFG!!!!! He winked at you Andriana that guy is totally into you" ava said.....

And I was blushing and I said umm.... Y...Yeah..... Let's go to the bar and take shoots....

LUCIFER'S Pov....

I was standing in the bar after our business meeting and I saw every girl then I saw her I couldn't read her mind she's different from every girl....

damn she's beautiful a gorgeous girl I ever saw in my life and different from other girl's.....

What's up with you man whom you're staring at?? Ohhh she's hot man damn man she's looking at you.... '.)
Liam said..

Yeah I want her to be my baby's mama she's gorgeous I want her to carry my heir... She's the perfect girl who can carry my baby...

Uhhh..... Great you're lucky man and she's beautiful..... I'm gonna call ava to meet us here I'm calling her Liam said.

Okay... Im here for you guys to meet Good luck for the date man I said

Andriana's pov...

And we went to the bar....

That guy standing in front of me....
Ohhh..... Liam meet my best friend Andriana and Andriana this is Liam my boyfriend.... Ava said...

It's nice to meet you Andriana.... And this is my best friend "LUCIFER".... Liam said...

Ohh... Andriana me and Liam are going in our date night you guys can catch-up and know each other ava said.

After then they left...

Wanna take some shots???? Lucifer asked
Sure.... I said.

And we both got drunk and I said let's go to dance and we started dancing....
After that we went to the balcony I was watching the moon it was very beautiful and suddenly he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me against him...

I could feel my heart beating faster and faster.... when he touched me his hands touched me I felt tickles in my belly.....

And as I wanted him so badly and he wanted me.... And we did it he is the first guy I ever get close with and we did it....

After that night.....We sleeped.....

In the morning....

I woke up in the morning..... The window was open the light came in my eyes his arms wrapped around me and we we were cuddling together....

I felt save in his arms I don't want to leave him right now but my phone was ringing......
I have to go home I told my parents that I was studying with Emily....

I kissed his forehead and I left him alone I was feeling bad for him but I have to go I putted a note I gave him my number and then I left......

I came to my home.....

In the way I was thinking my parents are Soo religious they wanted me to first get married and then I lose my virginity but I lose it to him the most handsome guy I ever seen in my life....

And I want to know him more I know it was rude to left him alone without saying goodbye.... I hope we meet him soon I guess......

But I'm Soo tired I want to take a shower and I have to go to college....
I was checking my phone Ava's 8 missed calls...... 20 mssages....

I should call her.... hello Andriana where have you gone all night I told her everything.... OMG I'm Soo happy for you I'll pick you up and tell me every single detail girl..... OK OK I said...

I was very happy.... I can't stop thinking about him..... I was not feeling good I feel nauseous and dizzy...... but I took deep breaths and I went upstairs...... And I opened the door and my father was standing in front of me.....

After that I was shocked suddenly saw him I was tired and scared my father was standing in front of me......

Hey guys hope you like this story..... What will happen at Andriana's home will her parents will find out what she did???? Stay tuned and tell me in the comments do you like it......