Chapter 18

Maia's POV
Why did he even follow me outside. He should be with his girlfriend on the dance floor. I went running outside and he was still following me. I don't even know why but I stopped in my tracks and turn around facing him. He showed worried and sadness in his eyes.

"You know it's very hard seeing the guy you really like with another girl" I cried.

"Maia" Jaden called my name. I was about to turn around and leave but he turns be back facing him my my shoulder.

"What?!" I yell in his face.

"I haven't stopped thinking about you. You are always on my mind and I want to be with you so bad" Jaden blurted and throughs his hands everywhere.

"Wait what about Mads?" I asked.

"I'll break up with her to be with you, I'll do anything to be with you" Jaden replied as his voice lowers.

I couldn't help it but smile. He literally makes me the happiest girl alive. "But what about Kio?" Jaden questioned.

"What about him?" I asked.

"You know what I mean" Jaden rolled his eyes.

"I told you it's different with Kio" I explain.

"You always say that" Jaden says his voice going up again.

"But it's true" I added.

"Why can't you just tell me what's really going on" Jaden walks away and back to me again.

"I just can't" I stated.

"Ok fine" Jaden turns around and walks away from me dragging his feet all the way to the door of the party.

"You know how much I want to tell you, every single day" I yell.

"Well then tell me. If you really want to be with me and you do have feelings for me as you say you would tell me" Jaden shouts turning his body towards me.

"I do really like you but I just can't tell you" I scream so my voice reach where he was.

"Bye Maia" Jaden turns back and grabs the door knob, twisting it to open the door. "

ME AND KIO ARE SIBLINGS" I tell the truth.

Jaden freezes for a couple of seconds and walked back to me without saying anything.

"What did you say?" Jaden questioned.

"Me and Kio are siblings" I repeated.

"How stupid do you think I am" Jaden says with anger on his face making his veins pop out.

"It's true we are twins" I continued.

Silence falls for a few seconds till Jaden speaks. "You really think I'm that dumb" Jaden blabbed.

"No I don't " I jump in before he continues.

"You don't need to lie to me Maia" Jaden affirmed.

"I'm not lying to you" I argued.

"Well you wouldn't mind if I call Kio and tell him that you are saying that you two are twins" Jaden takes out his phone from his side pocket of his jeans.

"No you can't he would kill me if he knew I told you" I hesitated.

"So you are telling that you and Kio are twins and that you kept this secret from the world for a whole ass 2 years" Jaden affirmed.

"Yeah" I nod.

"That's all bullshit" Jaden raises his hands in the air.

"Believe me Jaden please, I'm not lying" I cried.

"Well I don't and till you tell me the truth don't speak to me again" Jaden turns around and walks away again.

"Please Jaden don't do this" I begged.

"You did this to your self" Jaden concluded and goes in the house.

I don't know what to do. I'm not going back in there so I called and uber and drove to my apartment. I texted Nessa I had to leave. I removed my makeup and changed into my comfy pjs. I pulled my hair in a messy bun and cried myself to sleep.

Jaden's POV
I stomped back in the party all pissed. I walked to the drink table and grabbed a drink. Then someone turns me around. In front of me I see Nessa and Josh and Kio. Great.

"Have you seen Maia?" Nessa asked me.

"It think she went home I don't know" I shrugged grabbing another drink.

"Did something happened?" Nessa questioned.

"Yeah we fought ok" I huffed.

"Again!! Bro she's in love with you don't you see it" Kio says as he puts his hand on my shoulder.

"If she really is she wouldn't lie to me" I addressed.

"What happened then?" Nessa asked. What's up with all this questioned about Maia.

"Why don't you ask Kio, she did just lie for him" I roller my eyes and then looked at Kio.

"What!?" Kio gasped.

"Tell us what happened?" Nessa questioned.

"I don't want to talk about this crap anymore" I say as I walk passed them pushing them away and went to Mads.

I came to have fun tonight but after my fight with Maia I'm not in the mood to party or even do anything. After a few minutes talking to Mads I decided to go home. All I want to do right now is stay in bed. I kissed Mads goodnight and moved to the boys by the couch.

"I think I'm going home. I'm not in a party mood right now" I yell as the music was so loud to talk over it.

They all nod and and walked out of the house. I hoped in my car and drove back to our house. Good thing I came with my own car. I went inside my house and took a cold shower. I changed into some plain black boxers and brushed my teeth. I climbed in my bed and went on my phone for a bit. Everyone kept tagging me in pictures of me and Maia. I don't know why they are still doing it, I have a girlfriend now. I spent a few more minutes on my phone till I fell asleep.