Chapter 2

Maia's POV
After I posted my cover on YouTube I went to do some errands, getting groceries, buying some plants and picking up my clothes from the cleaners, yes I am a grown woman and I don't know how to work a washing machine . Then I cleaned my whole apartment. After I set up the TV to watch our movie. My phone buzzes and I got a text from Nessa that she is own her way. I placed the pizza in the oven and went on my social media. I got a notification that someone just followed me on Instagram. It was someone named Jaden and he was a verified account. I checked his Instagram page and he looked familiar. Wait I saw him somewhere, isn't he a famous tiktoker. He's very cute. But why did he follow me? After a few minutes someone knocked on my door. I put down my phone and open it. It was Nessa.

"What are we watching?" Nessa asked as she jumps on the coach.

"The Princess Diary" I respond grabbing the pizza from the oven.

"Again we already watched it like 5 times this month" Nessa complained.

"You said I can choose the movie tonight plus Princess Diary is a classic and one of the best movies ever made" I stated as I cut the pizza.

"I can't argue with that" Nessa agreed. She grabbed the TV remote and pressed play.

"How was your date?" I asked bringing the pizza and rapping a blanket around me.

"Great Josh dropped his whole smoothie on the ground and he had to clean it with a bunch of napkins he found. It was so hilarious" Nessa replied as she laughed the whole through her sentence. I take a bite from my slice of pizza and started watching the movie. Few hours had passed and the movie ended, we also finished our pizza.

"This movie never gets old" Nessa commented. I nod in agreement and turn off the TV.

"See you tomorrow then" Nessa hugs me.

"Good night" I hug back. We released from the hug and Nessa left. I pick up the plates and went to change into my pjs. I took off my makeup and washed my face. I brushed my teeth and went to bed.

~The next day~
I got up at around 9am like my usual time a get up except when Nessa wakes me at 7am and went to my kitchen. I poured myself a cup of coffee and made some avocado toast. After I ate breakfast I went back to my room and curled my hair. I did some light makeup and got dressed.
~Outfit~

Then I hear a knock on my door

Then I hear a knock on my door. I open it and it was Nessa.

"Goooood morning" Nessa shouts.

"You are in happy mood today" I notified.

"Aren't I always" Nessa spins around. I close the door and laughed at her.

"Nope you always cranky and tired every morning" I added.

"Well today I'm not" Nessa smiled as she sat down. I cleaned up my mug and plate as Nessa took out her phone from her jacket.

"Today you are coming with me to Josh's house" Nessa commended.

"No I'm not" I refused.

"Yes you are and plus I heard he lives with some cute boys around our age" Nessa persuade.

"Ugh fine but only because I have nothing better to do today" I give in.

"Yeah right thats the only reason not that there are some boys you might be interested in no not  at all" Nessa hinted.

"Shut up" I smiled rolling my eyes.

"You don't know maybe you'll find the love of your life" Nessa joked.

"Yeah right" I laughed as I grab my phone.

"Come on lets go" Nessa jumped out of her seat as I giggled.

We decided to take Nessa's car. We drove for a couple of minutes till we arrived. The house was quite far from my place. As we arrive I see their house, Wow there house was really big but for some reason I felt deja vu that I already saw this place. I unbuckled my seat belt and we get out of the car.

"Wait" Nessa shouts. I closed the car door and didn't move a muscle.
"What's wrong?" I asked.

"We need to take pictures we haven't posted on our Instagram in a couple of days" Nessa says and she walked over to me and took out her phone. I laughed as we took some pictures together till we found some cute and kind of silly ones to post. We stayed outside for a couple of minutes till we posted our pictures.
~my Instagram post~

We look so coolLiked by nessabarrett and othersComments

We look so cool
Liked by nessabarrett and others
Comments

nessabarrett Ily 🥺                                                                                                                                               ^maiacyr Ilym 🥰

Katystyles bff goals

Elliescott I love your friendship

After we posted our photos we walked to the front door and Nessa knocked. It didn't took long till the door opens. A tall brown haired boy with chestnut eyes opened it. 

"Hey baby" he says as he kisses Nessa.

"Hey" Nessa smiled. They are so cute.

"I'm Josh" he introduces himself.

"I'm Maia" I say as we enter the house.

"So you are the best friend she can't stop talking about" Josh joked.

"And you must be the boyfriend Nessa can't stop talking about" I laughed. Josh closed the door behind us and we followed him.

"He's funny I like him" I added.

"Thanks I get that a lot " Josh cocky smiled.

"I told you two you will get along" Nessa added.

"It's great to finally meet you" Josh continued.

"Me too, Nessa literally forced me to come" I giggled.

"Is it wrong to want my boyfriend and bestfriend to be friends" Nessa defended. We walked to this huge living room. There where 3 people sitting on the coach. 

"Yo boys" Josh yells. All the boys turned their heads facing us.