Valueless

Irvine's POV

" I don't understand what are you trying to do." Bill asked me and I chuckled.

" How will you understand that if you are always busy with your girlfriend?" I asked him.

" That's not the answer of my questions." He said to me.

" Which question?" I asked him.

" What are you doing?! You are married still marrying the evil Princess Giselle. You know that she continuously slept with Nolan since he was here?!! Now you are marrying him while you are already married with Dr. Jensen." He said to me and I chuckled.

" Dr. Jensen is Irvine Rodriguez's wife and Princess Giselle is going to get married with Prince Ivan. Not with me. I am not Prince Ivan." I said to him.

" Don't make it a maze." He said to me and I chuckled.

" You should check the preparation of the wedding. You are wasting my time." I said to him. He rolled his eyes.

" Yes, I will go. You enjoy your time." He said. I chuckled.

He walked out of the room and I chuckled. I finished my works and walked out of the study room. I smirked as I found my dear wife playing with the kids there in the garden. By the way who are these kids?!! May be the guests. I chuckled. The whole palace was decorated beautifully. I was informed that there is going to be a party this evening. But I still am not informed on which occasion the party is arranged. I think it's about the wedding ceremony announcement drama and blah blah blah. I kept standing there behind the wall to see my dear wife. The sight was so blissful.

" Ivan!!!" I heard the Queen calling me. I turned to her smilingly.

" Yes, Mom." I said to her. She smiled at me and hold my hand.

" Come with me." She said dragging me away from there. My dear wife!!!

" Are you forgetting anything?" The Queen asked me once we reached her room.

" No, Mom. Why?" I asked her.

" This is for you." She gave me gift box.

" For me?!" I asked her and she nodded.

" Oh, ok." I said.

" Open it." She said to me. I opened the gift box and found a diary. A diary?!! That too very old it seems. There was a name written on it, I think. It was... Philip... I think...

" You like it?" She asked me and I smiled.

" Oh, yes,yes. It's really beautiful." I said to her.

" You forgot this diary?!  It's your father's diary. He has written his memorable incident of his life in this till the day he died. You wanted to keep it to yourself and you asked it as a gift on your coronation day,you remember?" She asked me and I nodded without having any clue actually what she was saying. I smiled.

" Yes, yes. Thanks a lot for giving this to me, Mom." I said and gave her a hug. She hugged me back.

" I hope you liked your gift." She said to me.

" Yes. It's very beautiful." I said to her. She smiled before patting my head.

" When have you grown up, Ivan? It would be better if you were not grown up and would be a little kid. I really miss the little Ivan." She said to me and I chuckled.

" You will have a little Ivan soon." I said to her.

" Well how?" She asked me.

" Your grandchildren." I said to her.

" Children?!! How many are you planning to gift me, Ivan?" She asked me chuckling. I smiled.

" 10/12?" I said to her. She laughed. " There will be kids all around the palace. Then you will no more feel lonely. You will be irritated then with all the kids calling you G'ma from here and there. That will be much eventful day for you." I said to her and she chuckled.

" I am really excited for that day." She said to me.

" Now the billion dollar question is will Princess Giselle want to have 10/12 kids?" She asked me.

" Then she is welcome to leave. Cause I will have 10/12 kids. I will not agree with any less." I said to her. She laughed shaking her head.

" Go, get ready for the party." She said to me and I nodded.

I was walking out of the room when she called Me back.

" You really don't have any idea why did I call you here and gift you such a precious thing?" She asked me. This is something precious??! I didn't have any idea.

" No, Mom. Why?" I asked her and she chuckled.

" Are you Ivan for real?" She asked me and I kept looking at her weirdly.

" What??? I mean..." I was completely out of words. Has she come to know everything?!!

" I was just saying. How can you forget it?" She asked me.

" I didn't get you." I said to her and she chuckled.

" No. Nothing. You go get ready for the party." She said and I nodded.

I walked into my room which originally owned by Prince Ivan. I feel bad for him. He had such a lovely mother. I am feeling worst for doing this to her for the first time in my life. I have never regretted doing anything in my life. But I think this is going to make me regret about it later." I sighed deeply and got ready for the party.

When I came downstairs people started to greet me at once.

" Happy birthday, Your Highness." One of the officials said and I looked at him weirdly.

It's not my birthday. Actually I have no idea about my birthday. When I was in the orphanage we used to celebrate birthdays the day we were left there. I didn't do react on this. I tried to smile a bit.

So it was Prince Ivan's birthday today. That's why the Queen was asking me if I was Prince Ivan for real or not. I sighed deeply. May be the gift which the Queen has given me was very precious to him but valueless to me.