The Contract

Serena's POV

" Where am I stuck!!!" I asked myself.

I don't even know where Alvin is and what they have done to him. It doesn't mean that I am very worried about him. Just out of curiosity. I don't like him at all but I don't want him to die as well. I am caged again. There Kerry's surgery is getting postponed again and again. What to do now?!! I don't have any idea what to do now. Things are getting messed up. I have to reach home anyhow. Kerry must be waiting for me to reach there with money in time. I don't know what to do now.

Suddenly the door opened and I rolled my eyes. Which drama is going to happen now. I sat on the couch calmly. I found the monster coming inside. I rolled my eyes. Why is he here now?!! He smirked at me and I rolled my eyes at him.

" What?!" I asked him. He chuckled.

" So, Alvin is your fiance, Ms. Jensen?" He asked me.

" He is no one to me. Stop knitting stories." I said to him.

" But he knows you, right?" He asked me.

" He wants to marry me doesn't mean he is my boyfriend. Is that clear, Mr. Gangster?" I asked him and he chuckled.

" So, you want to say that you don't know him at all?" He asked me.

" I know him." I said to him.

" Then why did you say he is no one to you?" He asked me.

" I know Donald Trump too. That doesn't mean I am his girlfriend." I said to him.

" But Donald Trump must not know you. Here Alvin is very possessive over you. He is continuously saying that you are his girlfriend." He said to me and I rolled my eyes.

" What he says doesn't matter at all." I said to him and he chuckled. " Can you please let me go?!! I gotta reach home. My sister is very sick. I need to arrange the money for her surgery." I said to him.

" What can I do in this?!" He asked me back. I gritted. 

" I am not saying you to do anything. I am just asking you to release me. I am not involved with you anyhow. I am far away from these underworld. Why have you kidnapped me is not cleared yet. I am still unknown about the fact why am I getting caged like this. I haven't cross your path knowingly." I said to him. He chuckled.

" Very well." He said and sat across me putting his legs on the coffee table.

" I will give you a chance to solve your problem." He said to me.

" Suddenly why are you being so kind to me?!! What should I think it is?!" I asked him.

" A deal?" He said.

" No, thanks. I am not interested in making a deal with you at all." I said to him. He chuckled.

" I knew it. I knew that you will not agree with me." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Then why were you asking?" I asked him.

" I thought I just can help you." He said and I rolled my eyes once again.

" You will help me?!! Am I dreaming??? Is that you for real?" I asked him and he chuckled.

" Trust me it's me. I am asking that for real." He said.

" I believe with all my heart that there is a strong reason for you behind doing so. You will have a big profit from doing that." I said to him and he chuckled.

" Smart girl. I like it." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" It's not hard to figure it out that you are involved with underworld as you have a strong connection with Alvin. You must be his Enemy. But I don't care about it. I don't care about Alvin neither you nor anyone else but my family." I said to him.

" I thought this deal will help you to save your ailing sister. Look, you are caged here and there your sister is dying. Doctor said that the she should have the surgery as soon as it possible. But without money it's not possible at all. You are the only hope of managing the money. And you are caged here. If you don't pay for that surgery then it may take her life as well. Now decision is yours if you want to save your sister or not. I am not forcing you to do anything. I am just trying to help you." He said and I narrowed my eyes at him.

" What will you get from helping me?! I doubt that you are lying. You actually don't want to help me. There is something else." I said to him. He chuckled.

" May be or may be not. But trust me you will get what you want and it will not harm you. I have no intention to hurt you. Instead I want something else which is not at all related to you. Now it's completely up to you if you want to agree with me or not." He said and I kept looking at him sharply for awhile. Should I trust him or not?!!

" What do I have to do for that?" I asked him and he chuckled.

" That's like a good girl." He said to me.

" The condition. State it." I said to him coldly and he chuckled.

" You have to stay here for next 6 months and do whatever I tell you to do." He said and I glared at him.

" Go to the brothel if you need a mistress or something. I am not that type of girl. Watch your words before they are uttered." I said to him and he chuckled.

" Calm down, Ms. Jensen. I told you before. I am not at all interested in girls like you. You are not that attractive. So, please stop daydreaming." He said and I narrowed my eyes at him.

" Thanks God that I am not attractive." I said to him. He rolled his eyes.

" Physical attachment is not involved in this contract. It's your choice. Your sister's life or your stubbornness." He said to me and walked out of there leaving me the the thought.