A Mimic Inheritence

Harry's POV

I hummed a tune under my breath, staring at the far wall and swung my legs without a care in the world. Well, actually, I was waiting for the twins to calm down so I can take my inheritence test, they saw George's one, it said like, the exact same thing as Fred. I honestly dunno why they're so mad.

Two awkward coughs were made, by Ragnok, I think.

"Hmm?" I hummed, snapping out of my trance.

Ragnok sighed, nervously, at least to my ears, "It's time for your inheritence test, please do it already, we have wasted precisely six and two-ninths minutes just for Mr. And Mr. Weasley to calm down," he said, glaring at the twins. They ignored him, inwardly still seething with rage and indignation.

"Oh, alright! That was quick....." I said, eyeing the twins with suspicion, they ignored me. Seriously-

"Mr. Potter!-"

"Alright, alright. I'm a-comin', chill," I said, arms up in mock surrender.

I approached his desk and copied what Fred and George did. Spidery lettering spread across the yellowed parchment again.

Name: Harry James Potter

Parents: Lily Rose Potter neè Evans(Maternal), James Fleamont Potter(Paternal)

Siblings: None

Godparents: (Parental) Sirius Orion Black(fugitive), Remus John Lupin, Severus Tobias Snape (Maternal) Alice Dorella Longbottom neè Fortescùe(hospitalized,unavailable), Minerva Isobel McGonagall

Creature(s): Mimic

Mate(s): Unknown/None(unable to find out, an error occured)

Core: Grey(Leaning 50% to Dark)

Lords to:

Currently, none

Heirs to:

Black(through will)
Potter
Peverell
Gryffindor
Ravenclaw
Slytherin(through conquest)
Gaunt(through conquest)

Vaults:

Potter
Peverall
Gryffindor(sealed)
Ravenclaw(sealed)
Slytherin(sealed)

Blocks and Compulsions:

Love potions, keyed to Ginevra(Ginny) Weasley, A.P.W.B.D and Margueret(Molly) Weasley(Fail)
Power suppressors, A.P.W.B.D
Hate Potions, keyed to all Slytherins, Severus Snape, all Malfoys, Voldemort/Tom Riddle, Death Eaters, all people who oppose and bad-mouth A.P.W.B.D, Light side and Weasleys, A.P.W.B.D (Partially broken/fail)
Loyalty Potions, keyed to Light side, A.P.W.B.D and Weasleys, A.P.W.B.D(Broken/Fail)
Forced Light core, A.P.W.B.D(Broken/ Fail)
Submission Potions, keyed to Dursleys, A.P.W.B.D(Partially broken/fail)
Inheritence suppresors, A.P.W.B.D
Trust Potions, keyed to A.P.W.B.D and Weasleys, A.P.W.B.D(Broken/Fail)
Intelligence suppressors, A.P.W.B.D(Partially broken/fail)
Obliviates, A.P.W.B.D
More by A.P.W.B.D and Margueret(Molly) Weasley...........

I read on, keeping my temper in check, it was actually really easy, but it was still there. I was actually pretty much expecting this, though it was a lot more than I thought........

Ragnok took a quick glance at the parchment in my relatively calm, steady hands, and promptly winced at the many blocks and compulsions on me, not to mention the obliviates and glamours.