Prologue: Awakening of the Insane

I sooooo did not consult my partner in this, it's practically in the middle of the night and I can't sleep, I have school tomorrow and if I dont sleep now, I would have only 4-5 hours of sleep, fun! Anyway, I had this idea for this story, pretty much based on a story by @TheXWolf , Rebellion, a Harry Potter ff, it's a great story! But my partner hasn't read it yet. I'm not sure whether she will be helping me with this story.....

Eh-

Anyways, on with the story! (I suck at chapter titles, yeah, renaming them later-)(Okay, with thus being on hold rn, Ima rename-)

Harry's POV

What with almost daily detention with Umbridge, that consisted of me carving letters in my hand, weekly Occlumency lessons (Did I spell that right?) with Snape, yearly attempts to take my life from Voldy-moldy. How am I even still sane?

How am I still sane?

In fact, just yesterday I realised Dumbledore was such a manipulative bastard, and my friends? Ron was a set-up, and Hermione, completely unintentional but useful. Neville was a genuine friend, as well as Luna, Fred and George.

Ginny....... From what I figured, Dumbledore had already planned out my whole life, intended to marry me off to Ginny after I defeated old Voldyshorts, stage my 'accidental ' death, and let Ginny and her mother inherit my Potter fortune.

Lucky for me, not all of the Weasley family were traitorous, two-faced bitches. In fact, I think Mr. Weasley, Bill, Charlie, Fred and George are perfectly innocent, however, Percy and Ginny were a mystery. Heck, even Ron was willing to fake being friends with me for fame and money! I didn't think Hermione would be such a traitor.......

Screw what I think, what do I know about them anyway? Those lying, filthy, fake traitors that I once called friends!-

Huh, who would think Dumbledore could be such a fake? The grandfatherly personality and blasted twinkle? All such an act! If only the world knew all the things he had done, the crimes he had commited, the truth behind all those acts of his!

***Yesterday***

"Hey, mate! You alright?"

Ron's voice called out, destroying the night's silence.

Harry glanced up, staggering slightly and favouring his left hand. He was just trying walking back to the Gryffindor common room after a horrible detention with Umbridge where his hand was carved open once again. He needed bandages to wrap it up again, his current one was too soiled to do much good.

"F-fine, Ron, Hermione. What are you doing here?" Harry asked faintly, giving them a weak smile.

"Oh! Us? Uh, just, just- Going out for a stroll! Yeah!" Ron stumbled out an answer.

Harry raised an eyebrow at that,Hermione threw Ron a disdainful glance, before looking back at Harry, smiling sweetly, a bit too sweetly.

Harry didn't notice, asking instead,"Alone, together?"

They shared a glance, and looked back at him.

"Uhhh- Um, yes?" Hermione said, fLusTeRed (Lmao, don't ask). A rather unnatural thing of Hermione to do, but eh, who was Harry to ask, he had been out of sorts recently, probably that dratted Umbridge and her blood quill.