Chapter 11

*Smut warning

He was in bed, shirtless again, when I walked into my bedroom with a towel wrapped around my body. He glanced over at me first, then did a double take. I closed the door behind me and locked it.

"Oh, come on!" He said. "How are you gonna do that to me?"

"Do what to you?" I played dumb. I didn't get dressed on purpose. I thought about him in the shower and I regretted not letting him join me.

He sat up. He was still wearing black skinny jeans. He shifted uncomfortably. I could see his growing bulge through his jeans. I stared at it until he shifted again, then we locked eyes. I licked my lips as I walked towards him.

I leaned over, taking his face in my hands and bringing my lips to his ear.

"Still horny?" A red flush colored his face and a shiver ran up his spine at the feeling of my warm breath on his ear.

His right hand inched towards his own crotch, attempting to readjust his half-hard erection. He failed, which was evident when he shifted once more. I watched as his eyes wandered around my body that the towel was now loosely hugging.

I kissed along his jawline and across his cheek before reaching his mouth. I brushed my lips against his. He closed the space between us, his hands gripping onto my waist and pulling me on top of him. I was now straddling him, my bare lower half rubbing against the rough fabric of his jeans. The wet slide of our lips slotting together was the only sound in the room.

The towel was slowly coming undone as we made out. His tongue darted out to slide across my bottom lip. I parted my lips, meeting his tongue halfway. His tongue fought with mine before I broke away from him, leaving a stream of saliva between our lips. His pupils were blown wide and his lips were cherry red. The flush was still evident in his cheeks. I stood up from his lap and reached over to my left side, completely untying the towel. I let it fall to the ground, revealing my entire naked body to him. His eyes explored my body, his lips still parted. He reached out for my waist and ran his fingers up and down my sides, giving me goosebumps.

"You're so beautiful," he hummed, his eyes half-lidded. I bit my bottom lip, moving closer to him again. His hands made their way up to my boobs. He gave them a squeeze before bringing his lips to my right nipple. He sucked on it while kneading my left. A small moan escaped my lips, which made him smirk. He kissed his way across my chest to my left nipple, giving it the same treatment as the right.

When he finished sucking bruises and leaving wet kisses across my chest, I held onto his shoulders and pushed him down into a lying position on the bed. I pecked his lips before planting wet kisses on his jawline, down his neck, chest and abdomen before unbuttoning his jeans.

Before unzipping them, I looked up at his face for any sign of discomfort. I didn't want the party incident to cross his mind. All I saw was pure bliss, so I continued.

I pulled his jeans off slowly, almost teasingly, to which he said "quicker."

The tent in his boxers made my heart rate speed up even faster. His breath hitched as I hooked my fingers under the band of his boxers before pulling them down, his cock slapping against his stomach. He was rock hard and precome was already gathering at the tip and leaking onto his abdomen. My eyes widened at the sight. I'd never wanted him inside of me more than I did right now.

I wrapped one hand around his shaft and began pumping up and down. I thumbed over the head a few times, using the precome as lubricant. His head fell back against the pillow and a breathy groan escaped his lips. I brought my lips to the head of his dick, suckling and swirling my tongue around it a little before taking some of his length in my mouth. A louder groan came out of his mouth and he reached for my hair, pulling it into a makeshift ponytail. I bobbed my head up and down his cock, pumping with my hand what I couldn't reach with my mouth. I hollowed my cheeks, humming as hot noises continued to tumble out of his mouth. My eyes watered as I took him down further.