Love sick||chapter 6

Please someone take me to the place in my dreams we're I can be set free.

The whole day was a new experience for hinata he finally understood what being happy was.

It was like unlucking a new character skin in your favorite game that you wanted for a while.

He was happy

"Hey hinata" Yaku called from the couch.

"Yes Yaku-San" hinata responded quite quickly poking his up from this bed that was surprisingly close to the living room.

"Do you think...you'll go back to playing again" Yaku questioned now making eye contact with the middle blocker.

"No he will not" Akaashi said from the kitchen cutting vegetables.

"Oh your such a boomer Akaashi" Shirabu snickered next to Yaku hanging his head.

"Do you want him to get hurt again" Akaashi stopped cutting the vegetables.

Shirabu only turned away.

"That's what I thought" Akaashi started again.

"His such a mom" Yaku whispers

"I agree" hinata whispers back.making Kenma right next to him come to a smile. Which hinata saw him. Every single second his face would turn a darker shade of pink because of the cute site.

"Thank you so much for the food Akaashi" everyone said with a smile on their face.

"I bet he started to cook good so he can be a stay at home wife" Shirabu joked

"Oh how did you know Shirabu" Akaashi smiled. "Wait...WHAT" Shirabu yelled almost dropping the plate he was holding.

"Ah Bokuto-San is going to ask me to marry him soon so I gotta be ready" Akaashi smiled putting his hands together.

"You know your still in high school right" Yaku said.

"Yes I know that but collage will be here soon and before you know it we're all adults" Akaashi replies deporting his hands to make a bomb exploding movement.

"Your so weird Akaashi" Shirabu sighed grabbing his plate and walking away.

Only Akaashi could do was silently laugh.

Hinata saw everything. He saw many emotions in everyone's ones face. He wanted to express those emotions too.

But he didn't know how too

<><><><><>
Wow this chapter is short 😾