Please dont break my heart||chapter 2

Everyday I pray. I pray to god to help me with this life. Sometimes I even think why was I born in the first place.

<><><><>
Hinata pov<>

"Just take these pills for the rest of the week" my doctor said. Every week I get new pills assigned to be everyday of the week because of my disorders.

Why give pills they don't work. Stupid doctors.

Whatever I should just get to school already. I don't wanna be late. Last time I was late it didn't end well.

Riding my way to school I meet up with kageyama and racing with him.

"T-that's puf..87 t-to 86" I gasped out supporting my hands on my knees. I had really bad asthma but told no body about it. I always have my pump with me in my bag at all times.

"HEY don't get so worked up it's only morning" Tanaka laughed out walking to us.

"Y-yes Sorry " I apologized

"LETS get working"

"HAI"

<><><><>

"Everyone come sit down" coach ukai said

We all took our place in a little circle.

Third person pov<>

"Friday this week we our going to have training camp" ukai frowned "schools that are going to be attending are fukurodani,Nekoma,aoba johsai, and shiratorizawa"

Loud chatter filled to gym most were about the teams that were going and some were about how fun it will be.

"This is going to be awesome right bakayama" hinata smiles noding his head repeatedly. kageyama couldn't help but blush at this sight.

"Y-yes it will hinata BOKE" kageyama screamed making hinata smiles brighter.

That smile could full anyone. No one knew what that smile was capable of.

"Alright let's get back to practice everyone"

After all that news the team was fired up even Tsukishima he had a little boyfriend on the Nekoma team he just wanted to see his love. (I don't ship tsukiyama hate me all you want I don't care)

<><><><>
"Well even lets go"

The team put the volleyball net and balls away and headed out the door. They didn't stop at ukai's store instead head straight home,hinata didn't want to go home just yet but he couldn't say "hey my dad is abusing me at home to the point where I might kill myself" no he couldn't say that you idiot.

Instead he just kept walking home.

He knew home isn't what normal people call home his home is dispair with dispair filled with more dispair. Oh did I include more dispair.

Yeah if you haven't guessed it now hinata's home life isn't normal. It was never normal to begin with.

Heading home he encountered ruby looking figures staring at him. Eyes piercings through his skull. He couldn't focus on anything but just heading HOME.

When he made it to his HOME it ran straight to his room not saying hello or eating dinner that his mom made him he just fell straight into his bed thinking.

What the hell is wrong with me