Love is everywhere||chapter 3

Third person pov<>

It was finally the day of the training camp the team had a long week. But the team was still excited to go to the camp they were attending.

"Alright everyone get on the bus" coach ukai said motioning his on pointing at the bus door. All the boys sat down next to their parter. The mangers were already on the bus waiting.

Of course hinata sat next to kageyama that's his parter that he felt safe around.

While the rest of the team feel asleep hinata couldn't. He just wasn't tired. He thinks sleep isn't worth time.

Instead of sleeping he just looks out the window looking at the trees and cars passing by.

Minutes,Turn into hours he finally lost interest in the outside world.

Hearing the bus making a stop. most of the boys started to wake up.

"Kageyama wake upppp" hinata moan into kageyamas ear. The setter woke up immediately jumping up.

"Hinata bokee" the setter yelled grabbing his stuff and getting off. Leaving a smiling hinata behind.

Hinata pov<>

Once kageyama left I left to. Putting on a smile and stepping out.

"Well look who's late" Kuroo laughed  "heyyy kenmaaa" I smiled calling out my best friend. Me and Kenma were so close to the point were I started to have a little crush.

"Hey shoyo" Kenma smiled looking up from his phone. "Do you want me to show you your room" Kenma questioned of course I couldn't say no.

We're the camp was hosting was in the shiratorizawa school. It was really big compare to our school.

"Here we are" Kenma said quietly. I've notice a piece of paper of the door saying.

   Dorm sharing

Hinata

Kenma

Yaku

Akaashi

                                   shirabu

So we're sharing a room with other people.

Opening the door. A viewing three other people

"Hello hinata" Yaku smiled folding his hands

"Hello Yaku-san" I said waving at him.

Kenma took me to we're I was going to sleep tonight. Our beds were close to one another.

"They better not bring their little boys friends over" Kenma mumbled playing on his ds.

"What do you mean" I questioned

"Well Akaashi has Bokuto, Yaku has lev,and shirabu has the semi dude" he said still playing.

I guess we're the only ones that are single in this dorm.