𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌(2)

”Haechan what are you doing?” i wispered as we're doing a vlive in our dorm. He almost kissed me on my lips making our fans crazy in the comment section.

”Its okay, they love it. Am i right everyone?” he asked loudly so fans could hear him.

”Woo jinyoung you're so cute, let me put you in my pocket!” jeno said, reading a comment that make each one of us chuckles.

”Too late” i replied sticking my tongue out. I caught the members looking at me with dearly eyes. Of course they love me, as a softest member in this unit.

”Jinyoung hyung often did that in our dorm” chenle said as he uwu-ed while teasing me. ”Shut up chenle” i replied.

”Ah why, we love seeing you do that, you look so cute. Right mark hyung?” renjun asked. All of us see mark and he's smiling brightly, reading the comments without answering renjun. ”Mark hyung!” i shout slightly.

”Sorry i was busy reading the comments, our fans are really wild and energetic” mark replied with an awkward laugh. Jisung cant hold on laughing seeing mark's action.

We're all started to let our laugh out as soon as jisung do. While laughing, i suddenly felt uncomfortable and excuse myself to washroom.

Shit, my period.

I spend minutes washing my jeans that's covered by some period blood. Taking off long cloth which covered my chest to make myself comfortable while washing my jeans.

Im a teenager now, my things are getting bigger and i dont really know what to do.

”Jinyoung-ah are you okay?” hyuck knock, checking after me. ”Im okay, just having some business with my bad stomach” i said to make things less awkward.

”Can you open the door?” he asked in sudden makes my heart stop— oh no. Im hundred percent naked—

”Hey we can just talk here, my stomach really cant hold—” my words was cutted off by hyuck's.

”I saw a couple drop of blood on the place you sit, are you really okay?” he asked innocently ”You dont really have to work yourself hard for abs.. we just love you just the way you are”, i let out some relief sigh from my mouth and continue doing my business.

Hearing hyuck mumbling from outside is enough to make me smile. I can even imagine he talking and pouting at the same time since i spent lots of time with him, my roommate.

I open the door and greeted by hyuck's head to my chest as he leans his head on the door, ouch

”Hm? That feels different” he said and wanted to lean on be again but i stopped his head by my hands. ”Hyuck, i hate skinship i said rolling my eyes, to show that im annoyed with him and quickly make my way out. But the truth is, my heart is pounding super fast as he leans on my chest, i mean who doesn't?

”Well im sorry its just—” i cut his words and getting really annoyed with him. ”Shut up hyuck, im not in a mood” i said and burried my face to my soft pillow. I can hear hyuck let out a sigh before placing blanket over me.

”Good night jinyoung” he said and turn the lamps off, allowing me to sleep.

————🖇️🎠————

I woke up the next morning and open my private instagram account immediately, im addicted to instagram lately and of course fans dont know my account.. im an idol after all.

I got super shock when i saw pictures of me and hyuck almost kissing with our shippers name caption. Oh god.

I got up and walk to donghyuck's bed not so far from mine, shaking his arms to wake him up ”Yes baby?” he replied with a husky voice causing me pause for a few seconds and he didn't even realize what he just said—

”Donghyuck wake up” i said again using all of my strength to wake him up. Finally he got up while rubbing his left eyes. I sit on his bed and showed him the picture. Shockingly, he just hummed and continue to rub his eyes.

”What do you mean by hum?” i asked with an annoying face. He didn't answer me and groaned while pointing at his left eye.

”It hurts so bad, blow it for me”, i rolled my eyes before leaning towards to blow his eyes. ”Okay now?” i asked and flinch when he suddenly open his eyes. He look at me right into my eyes.. for a few seconds. I moved as the desire to kiss him hits me.

”What is it?” he asked smirking when he saw me blush slightly.

”W-we have a comeback stage in three hours, get ready” i said, quickly leave his bed and ready to shower.

Buttoning his shirt while took a glance on me who's playing games in my phone. He then come closer without me realizing it. ”Jinyoung-ah thinking about it, you have never show me your body yet”

”Its okay if you dont have any abs because i do too” he grinned and pinned me on my own bed. I shook my head and sit up, teasing him by buttoning his shirt for him.

He then bit his lower lip and send me a seduce looking eyes. ”Lee donghyuck, are you a gay?” i said and chuckles softly. ”What if i am?” he asked as he got closer and closer to my face.

I leaned forward teasing him and push him hard and escape right away. ”Yah woo jinyoung, im going to kill you!”

Nothing wrong for being a gay but..

Im not a guy.

————🖇️🎠————

”Shoot— arh” i let out a small groan. Rubbing and massaging my own stomach to reduce the pain.

Renjun noticed my action while he's warming his voice and and getting ready. ”Jinyoung-ah are you okay?” he asked full if worries seeing me in pain.

”Im o-okay, dont worry” i said stutter while bearing with the period pain. Why would it come now.

”Whats wrong with him, renjun?” donghyuck asked as soon as he changed to our comeback's outfit. ”I dont know, stomachache maybe” renjun replied.

Donghyuck then approach me who's still rubbing my stomach. ”Hey, you've been rubbing your stomach from a while ago, are you okay?”

”Im okay donghyuck, can you just get ready for our stage without worrying about me” i said getting frustrated from each member who's asking if im okay.

”Of course not, you're my friend and.. and” i got confused when he cant continue his sentences. Where's my confident lee goddamn donghyuck? ”And what?” i asked as the pain slowly faded away.

”And...”

”You know what? Im going to the toilet. Call me when you're all ready for the stage” i said and rush to the toilet.

”And i like you, i care for you.... ”