𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒕 (1)

So this is what my story look like..

I was raised by a woman who suck dicks for money, and thats where our sources of money is. That woman is my biological mom and i never know who my dad is.

My mom only have me to support her. " We can get out from this situation jinyoung, i promise" she said caressing my cheeks.

Im just a 12 years old girl but got spoiled because of my mom. She'll bring any men to our house at night and having some unholy things in her room. But still, she gets money for that.

"By sucking mens?" i asked, makes her widened her eyes after hearing me. I may be a 12 years old but i know everything.

"Baby w-what are you talking about?" she asked kneeling down to face me who's already sobbing hard.

I run out from the house and walk around my neighborhood to calm my feelings down. It'll be great of i can take care of myself.. well i thought.

I saw a poster for an audition from smtown? What in the earth is that? I read and read and realized, its tomorrow! Should i give a try?

"Im late!" i shouted looking at my table clock. I quickly took a gray hoodie and a short since i didn't have any girly clothes for the audition.

"Hey little guy, are you here to join the audition?" a security guard asked me while i was going in that big building. I was nervous, didn't even prepare anything for the audition.

Taking my number and pinned it to my hoodie, i felt like my heart is gonna explode. "Woo jinyoung" i got called into a room. I quickly stand up and follow the men i asked to. We arrived to a room that is full of scary uncles. "Show us what you got" an uncle with a glasses said.

I was panicking and dont know what to do so i sing. I sing the song mom always sing for me when i was little and without realizing, my tears falls down.

As i finished my song, i heard the uncles clapping for me "Woo jinyoung pass, you'll be able to join dream unit" he said after stamping on my paper. Dream unit?

I meet some boys my age at the waiting room. "Hi im donghyuck from dream unit, and you?" i smiled looking at that donghyuck guy. "Im jinyoung and i just joined the dream unit" i said while rubbing my nape shyly.

"You're so pretty, you look like a girl" he chuckled softly to my ears as he sees me nearer for a good view.

"Donghyuck hyung! We've been searching for you in this whole building", a black haired boy said while pouting with two older boy behind of him, exhausted.

Donghyuck just chuckle and let out a sorry from his mouth before introducing me to the others. "Im jisung, so you're a girl?"

I was about to open my mouth but donghyuck just speak out "Of course not, why would he be here then?"

"Oh and this" donghyuck said after handing me a piece of paper for me to answer. "What is this?" i asked.

"Personal information"

Full name :
Age :
Gender :

----🖇️🎠----

"Jaemin and jeno"
"Chenle and jisung"
"Mark and renjun and lastly.. "
"Jinyoung and donghyuck"

Donghyuck then look at me with his shinny eyes "Hi roommate"

"H-hi" i said stutter. Its been weeks since we met and when im around him, I'll smile for god knows how long. He's so bright and always have topics to talk about since im quite shy with new people.

"Jinyoung, how old are you? You look smaller than me so you're dongsaeng" he asked laughing alone [ dongsaeng : younger brother/sister ]

"Im 12" i said showing my two fingers.

"Great, so you MUST call me hyung. Im 13" he said again success to make me smile.

"OH OH YOU'RE SMILING, GUYS LOOK JINYOUNG IS SMILING" donghyuck shout making the boys rush to see me smile.

----🖇️🎠----

"Jinyoung ah its not like that, its like this" the choreographer said after noticing me keep on slacking and suffering to dance from behind. I let out a quick sigh and get a notice from hyuck.

"Hey are you okay?" he asked.

"Im okay, im kinda confused with the choreography and-", he suddenly hold my hands from back and lead me to dance. "And thats how you do it, you get it now?"

I nodded, "Ssaem, jinyoung can already do the move can we move on to the other part" donghyuck shout while smiling at me before showing his thumb to me.