Tangled (mini 17+)

Start from the beginning

Mew trailed kisses down Gulf's neck, and down his chest. Until Gulf's tshirt obstructed his lips way into other territories. Unperturbed his long fingers brushed against Gulf's abdomin lifting the tshirt slightly as he reached for one nipple, rubbing it gently. The soft administration of Mews tongue onto the outer ring of Gulf's ear the perfect combination for the most wanton of moans. And Gulf moaned. The most beautiful sound to Mew's ears.

Mew liked that about Gulf, he didnt think much, he just felt. When he felt, well..that was that.

However, Mew didnt know the meaning of such feelings, the fear of rejection, of being shunned by someone he held so dear, was enough to shock some reason into him.

What does this mean? Thought Mew....

Missing the feeling of Mews touch, panting, his eyes glazed over, Gulf, looked down at Mew. His eyebrows doing that funny little thing when he was worried.

"P'mew?" Croacked out Gulf his voice hoarse from Mew's kisses. His lips red and swollen.

" Are you sure you want this?" Asked him Mew, his eyes searching Gulf's, imploringly.

"Mmm..." replied Gulf still drunk from Mew's kisses.

" You have to answer me clearly, Gulf. I dont want to force you."

So many emotions threatened to explode at that moment for Gulf. Mew was asking for consent, but he also was thinking about Art. It was a trauma of sorts. And as much as Gulf wanted to ask him if this was real or not, there were other things to consider.

One, he couldn't miss out on this opportunity. If he pulled back now, God only knows how long it would take for Mew to take the initiative again. Because Gulf knew he just couldnt do it. He cared too much about Mew it had to be his decision, he couldnt force his feelings on the one man that had made him feel like...like he'd finally found home.

Secondly Gulf didn't like the idea of Mew thinking of Art as he was kissing him. He wasnt Art, this wasn't a remake. This was him and Mew. Two different people, he only wished Mew could see that. The spike of jealousy, drove Gulf on. He'd make Mew forget, even if it cost him his heart.

He pressed a chaste kiss onto Mew's lips.

"Yes, I'm sure. I want you, Mew." Said Gulf softly and Mew was a goner looking at those eyes, those lips, and that face. Everything about Gulf made him happy, it also turned him on to no ends.

" Thats enough for me. " replied Mew looking straight back at gulf.

That look gave Gulf goosebumps. He just set loose the wolf, and he was about to be eaten. But oddly enough he didnt mind it, if anything he would relish it.

*
*
*

A/N: 3 chapters in one go is gonna be hard....but imma do it...rant and all.

I recently did a three day marathon check up on all Mewgulf content and I can't definitely say I'm shookith.

Firstly....I've gotta give it out to Dentise....the best event by far.....they be taking care of us like no one else...

I mean just look at these....