A little somthing 16+

The sound of their mingling breathes as they slowly kissed each other filled the entire room.  The gentle tug from Mew's lips as he sucked on Gulf's neck slowly licking his lips before moving down to his chin and biting it softly.

He loved the way Gulf looked flushed from his kisses. Lips bruised and swollen, and slightly open. His eyelids heavy and drowning in desire, and his back slightly arched towards Mew's body subconsciously urging for more closeness.

He couldn't get enough of Gulfs skin. The smell, the taste, the feeling. But the more he kissed him the more he began to snap in and out of consciousness.

Suddenly pulling away Gulf said " Mew I think maybe we should slow down a bit....."

Raising one eyebrow Mew asked him " Do you want me to slow down?"

Gulf's only answer was a cute shake of his head indicating a no.

Mesmerized with the look in Gulf's eyes, as he lay sprawled on his bed, his hair disheveled and his shirt half open and hanging down his shoulder, a nipple peeking out just above the open shirt. 

Mew couldn't help tracing the soft contour of Gulf's exposed shoulder with his fingers, passing slowly over his collarbone, enjoying everytime a shudder passed through Gulf's body.
Unable to resist the temptation of his bobbing Adam's apples, he traced a line with his tongue from the bottom of Gulf's neck passing over his Adam apple then sideways to kiss gently over the hickey on his neck before finally ending at his jaw. 

Then pulling slightly away, but remaining slightly inches away from Gulf's face. He gently traced Gulf's lips with his thumb. Gulf had his eyes tightly shut, but Mew needed to look into those eyes.

"Open your eyes." He told Gulf.

Gulf slowly opened his eyes, he hadn't expected Mew to be so close. Neither did he expect to be stripped apart with his eyes. Gulf couldn't help feeling shy at the way Mew continued to stare at him, while gently rubbing his thumb over Gulf's lips. Gulf was about to say something when Mew stopped him with a finger on his lips.

" I wanna do bad things with that mouth of yours."  His eyes darkening with desire.

Gulf couldn't help the small gasp that sounded from his lips.

Bending down and licking Gulf's ears, Mew told him exactly what he wanted those lips to do. 

Maybe they were moving too fast, maybe they should stop. All these thoughts did pass through Gulf's mind. But the things that Mew wanted him to do, made his feel so aroused. He couldn't help resisting the temptation.

A/N: I'm so happy to finally be able to write even if just a bit. I'm sorry for disappearing for so long, but I actually had my finals and I still technically have them. 😂One more week to go 😞🤞. I'm actually a med student and I've been swamped with studying even though I'm not really scoring that well 😂. I blame procrastination.... anyways I probably will publish one more short chapter to continue this one in a day or two, but then I'll disappear till the end of the week. * Sorry 😐 😭🙏🏼* Because I really need to pass these exams, tuition for med school is outrageous and I'm already broke with staggering loans so....😅. Anyways hopefully I'll pass these exams then I'll be uploading much more regularly 👍🏻.

On another note....