Falling- Gulf POV

The slight brush of skin upon skin as Mew's fingers gently unbuttoned Gulf's shirt was his undoing, but he had to remain still until the scene was over. Yet when Mew's lips touched Gulf's lips and he licked the inner most depth of them urging him to open up, Gulf couldn't help kissing back. But just as their tongues and kisses got started the director yelled "cut" and asked Gulf to remain put. It wasn't that he didn't know what to do, but when Mew's lips touched his he was too lost in the sensation to think of anything else but to increase the pleasure that was warming his very core.

Outside scenes Mew was very distant choosing to respond in friendly pleasantries whenever Gulf spoke to him. Gulf on the other hand wanted to be friends with him, something about the man compelled him, but he was too shy and introverted to be able to approach the extroverted Mew. Not to mention the fact that Mew was always surrounded by friends and admirers which made the act of approaching him even harder.

When the main pair workshop began and they were forced to spend more time with each other, Mew's light touches and warm embraces made Gulf feel a bit tingly in places he wouldn't dare to admit. Especially when Mew looked right at him and flirted with him in front of the camera for fan service, he couldn't help the rapid beating of his heart. Sometimes he'd notice a glint of intimacy in Mew's eyes, but he realised it was what he wanted to imagine. * if only you knew Gulf, .......if only you knew 😆😆😆*

As the filming progressed so did their friendship. The more Gulf got to know Mew the more he realised the deep hurt he'd gone through when Art had rejected him so vehemently and openly, exposing Mew's feelings like dirt under his feet. But as days went on, Mew had regained his true smile, and when at first he looked a bit gaunt and thin, now he looked much more healthy and happy. Gulf was happy to see Mew so carefree, that he himself began to open up to the insanely charismatic , and confident Mew.

As the filming went on, day in and day out. The soft caresses of Mews fingers, his warm breath against his neck, the arms that held on to him so firmly, as well as the passionate kisses they shared on and off scenes was slowly driving Gulf mad.

It was hard pretending not to completely fall apart every time Mew explored each and every crevice of his mouth, delving into the depths of his mouth, and softly but passionately entangling his tongue with Gulfs. Their breathing would become harsh as they continued to kiss, neither being able to pull away, hoping that maybe they could steal a couple more kisses before the scene was done. Though no one had ever told them, but the staff had often left them to continue kissing way after the scene was over before shouting cut. 😊

Gulf was quite embarrassed at how wantonly Mew's kisses had made him behave. Although he didn't quite know what Mew thought about him, he had decided to tell his girlfriend the truth. What he didn't expect was the fact that she would confess to him too that she was slightly attracted to girls herself, and after a long talk they decided to remain friends if not lovers. But as the filming days were coming to a close, a heavy lump of dread had settled in Gulf's heart. No matter how much he pretended to be okay, losing this connection he had with Mew left him feeling too raw inside.

But he couldn't tell Mew how he felt, he didn't have the courage. Especially when he didn't even know if Mew liked him or not. He didn't want to ruin the friendship they had developed. Because if he couldn't have Mew as a lover, at least he'll still have him as a friend.

Ps. Gulf's actual name was Gup, but it has no meaning so Gulf decided to change it to Gulf which sounded similar. But Gup is such a cute name, sounds like a puppy 🐶. And have u seen how cute Gulf looks?

 And have u seen how cute Gulf looks?

Ugh.....sfhdhfdhgchfdhgdngf......anyways...see you soon with a "Mew" perspective on this story. 😌😉