8

-

Thought about lying down on their own backyard was their own saying of spending together late at night. It would be their worst idea if it started raining but fortunately, the weather forecast didn't say it was, so Mark and Donghyuck went out.

"Love," Donghyuck called.

"Hm?"

The boy turned on his side to face his boyfriend. Mark looked back at him, straight into his doe eyes. Donghyuck showed a small smile at him and snuggled close to the man. Mark wrapped his arm around the boy and hugged him.

"Mark, if we break up--"

Mark groaned, "Don't give me that bullshit again, Hyuck. I mean it."

The boy frowned and punched the man's arm, "Listen to me for a second."

"Hyuck, we're not going to break up."

Donghyuck sighed in relief, "But just in case we broke up..."

The man waited for the next phrase. He didn't want to listen to the boy's words. It was a way to ruin their night. But the boy just wanted to make sure of everything.

"Promise me you'll love again, okay?"

Mark furrowed his eyebrows, "You know you'll be the only person that I will love until I die, right?"

"Yeah," Donghyuck answered, "You're also the only person I'll love, Mark."

"But if something went wrong, if something happened, if we can't bring everything back to the way it should be, if my heart stops beating, forget everything. I don't want you to suffer. Okay, Mark?"

"You're scaring, Hyuck."

Donghyuck chuckled, "I'm preparing for the worst, Mark. But I hope that day won't come."

The man turned on his side and cupped the boy's cheeks. He rubbed the skin and placed a kiss on the boy's forehead. Donghyuck lovingly looked at his boyfriend.

"There's no reason for you to worry about anything because I'm here, okay? I'll always be by your side, love."

Donghyuck nodded. They smiled at each other and felt comfort in each other's arms. The boy couldn't stop but to lean and kissed the man on the lips. Mark kissed back. The boy wrapped his arms around the man's neck and deepened the kiss.

Mark hovered over the boy's body and started making out with him on the grass. Donghyuck softly moaned when the man started to suck on his neck with his hands roaming under the boy's shirt. Donghyuck placed his hand over his mouth to muffle his moans because of their neighbors.

"M-Mark..."

The man hummed and went to kiss on the boy's jaw.

"N-Not here, please..."

Mark immediately pulled himself and pulled Donghyuck with him. The boy squealed when he was being carried but he just found himself in their bedroom.

They spend their night in an another way.

-

Day 756

It's been weeks since Mark started going out on night to spend his night in the field to let his feelings out. It was a nice therapy. His friends was fine with it, atleast he's thinking of himself right now. Donghyuck was safe in their arms so Mark could go out. The man was able to smile more frequently right now.

At the same time, he was still working on Bomi's photobook. Renjun was still helping while he's doing things for his pregnancy at the same time. Currently, he's listening to music and for some reason, he liked how soft music makes him feel happy.

"How's the pregnancy?" Mark asked.

Renjun hummed, "Doing well. I actually got scared at the thought of giving birth but there's no going back now."

The man chuckled, "You wanted it."

"Yeah, we did. We were planning to have another one, by the way," Renjun uttered, like it's normal for them make a baby.

Mark furrowed his eyebrows, "What?"

"But it's going to be Jaemin's turn."

"Geez, Jeno just keeps planting his seeds."

The boy shrugged, "Jeno is Jeno."

Speaking of the devil, Jeno came into the room with Jaemin, hand in hand. They brought foods for Renjun and Mark again.

"Let me guess, you're pregnant?" Mark asked Jaemin with his arms crossed.

Jaemin furrowed his eyebrows, "Excuse me?"

"Nothing, I'm just guessing. Anyway, I'll go, okay? Call me if you guys need anything."

"Sure, have fun. And I'm not pregnant!"

Mark chuckled, "Yeah, sure. Isn't that right, Bomi? Let's go? Come with daddy."

The man carried the puppy out of the hospital carefully and walked his way to the soccer field again. This time, there was a team that was practicing so Mark had to sit down by the bleachers with Bomi. He groaned at something.

"I forgot my guitar," Mark uttered, while he had Bomi on his lap.

Both of them watched the team playing with Bomi barking at them. His barkings wasn't deep, it was tiny like how a pup would bark but he looked really feisty. It was cute and Mark couldn't help but pet him. Then he took out the camera that was the one thing he didn't forget.

"Papa, look at Bomi. He keeps on barking at strangers," Mark uttered and filmed Bomi barking. He picked up the puppy and let their faces stick to each other, "But he's a good boy. Such a good boy, aren't you, Bomi?"

Bomi went to lick on the man's cheek which was caught on camera. Mark chuckled before he placed the puppy down again. They stayed there to relax under the night sky. The cold breeze kept them a bit chilly but it was fine. Donghyuck would be hugging him right now. Mark would need it but he knows he'll be able to hold him sooner or later.

Mark threw his head back and closed his eyes. The surroundings felt good. He was looking all over for this feeling. All he needed was to rest, a therapy. He was being all worried for his boyfriend when Donghyuck was in good condition. He needs to keep his mind in a good state right now. Donghyuck's fine.

Suddenly, Mark's phone rang. The man saw Jeno's caller ID so he accepted it. Maybe he was going to go home to get something again.

"Jen--"

"Mark, you need to go back."