Kamideku being adorable (ft. Exposing)

-Thursday- 5:21 p

-Thursday- 5:21 p.m

Deku: Hey babycakes?

Electriccutie: yes pumpkin?

Deku: I got you some McDonald's.

Electriccutie: Awe, I just love you Izubaby!

Deku: I'm in the common room Sweetie!

Electriccutie: alright! I'm coming darling!

NoGravity: Damn. That was so cute!

FroggyBitch: yeah, get you a mans like that!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Friday- 4:53 p.m

Grapist: GUYS!!

Electriccutie: no! Don't!

Grapist: I FOUND GIRL CLOTHES IN KAMINARI'S ROOM!!

Electriccutie: Mineta how could you! Now Izuku
won't love me anymore!

Electriccutie is offline

Deku: BABY!!

Deku: I'm gonna kill you Mineta!!!

Deku is offline

Izuku's POV

I ran out of my room and straight to Kami. I get there and the class is outside Kami's door as they look at the mess of my Boyfriend sobbing his heart out.

I walk in the room and go over to him. "Oh baby it's gonna be okay." I say as I bend down and pull him to my chest. He clings to me for dear life.

I pick him up like a koala and hold him as he sobs into my neck. I walk past my classmates and go straight to my rom. I lock the door and sit on my bed as Kami stays clinging to me.

I shush him as I stroke his hair to calm him down. "Baby, I will always love you. No matter what." I say as I kiss his forehead and cheek. He nuzzles into my neck as I rub his back.

A few minutes later he calmed down and he decided to change clothes since now everybody knows.

He put on a Pikachu crop top and jean shorts. He looked beautiful. He posed for me and everything.

I picked him up again and he wrapped his arms and legs around me and kissed my lips and then nuzzled back into my neck. I take us downstairs where everyone is.

They automatically got up and hugged him telling him they support him no matter what. I carry him to the kitchen and set him on the counter as he swings his legs back and forth.

I go and grab some pancake mix and make some pancakes and cute them into French fry shapes. I grab a plate and grab a fork. I go over to Kami after grabbing some syrup and putting it in a small cup.

I dip a pancake fry into some syrup and hold it to his lips. He opens his mouth and I feed him. The class awes at us. After that we all sit in the common room and watch movies. After letting Aizawa drag Mineta away and expelling him.